• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Come On Then, Own Up..."

Collapse

• xoggoth
    replied
    That one about ponies is so true. They are evil little sods. Jogging through a field in summer and this pony comes galloping over and trots along beside me with its head on my shoulder, sharing with me its great clowd of flies. If they don't like flies, why don't the stupid things try washing occasionally?

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Classic

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    AN OPEN LETTER TO
    MARK ZUCKERBERG, FOUNDER
    AND CEO OF FACEBOOK.COM,
    FROM A NEW YORKER MAGAZINE
    FACT CHECKER.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Did anyone read the letter to the hookworms?
    AN OPEN LETTER TO
    MARK ZUCKERBERG, FOUNDER
    AND CEO OF FACEBOOK.COM,
    FROM A NEW YORKER MAGAZINE
    FACT CHECKER.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by SuperZ View Post
    Imagine the type of person who would post such a four line message about such an experience. Are they a regular there?
    Apparently not

Leave a comment:

• SuperZ
    replied
    Imagine the type of person who would post such a four line message about such an experience. Are they a regular there?

Leave a comment:

• BlackenedBiker
    replied
    Awesome letter...I want that look/leer/gawp in my locker.....

Leave a comment:

• BA to the Stars
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Indeed, who is Ellen?
    Not our own Sue Ellen I hope

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Indeed, who is Ellen?

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    I tried not to drool, but.......................

Leave a comment:

• BA to the Stars
    replied
    I have that effect on women (or is it my aftershave)

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Oops, I was wearing glare goggles too, 'cause of the snow, so thought she wouldn't notice

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied

I thought I was quite discreet.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    started a topic Come On Then, Own Up...

Come On Then, Own Up...

...which of you was it?

Working...
X