• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Le Weekendio

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Le Weekendio"

Collapse

• PRC1964
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Hang on. If you've got a baby, you must have done it at least once.

IGMC...
    Meh, there's millions who believe you can get a dose of pregnancy from being picked on by their deity of choice.

I need more evidence (photos/video ideally) before I accept that she's done it.

Leave a comment:

• pzz76077
    replied
    Getting the DVD in my laptop fixed today, going to the Vienna Winter Wonderland tomorrow (http://www.christmasmarkets.com/Aust...as-market.html) tomorrow, the same in Bratislava on Tudesday.

PZZ

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    Despite the above I was awake at 8 and will spend the rest of the day sorting out the house - tomorrow is Mass & Christmas market I think, I hear new boots calling me too.....
    New boots - yes!

Txt was great - good pic

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied

IGMC...
    Just the once, yes, in a far and distant past.

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    It is nearly Xmas...

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Cos I'm a girl and I've never done it before.

I don't have any plans as I have an ill baby...

IGMC...

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    Yes we're all racist bumpkins down here.
    I didn't mean to imply racism, merely novelty value.

I recall walking down a shopping street in Taunton, with a dusky foreign gentleman walking a few yards in front of me, and a wall of paralysis sweeping along the pavement beside him as people stopped and stared. It was like a Mexican Wave of Astonishment.

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    I worked in the South West for a while. I think the folk down there would react in much the same way.
    Yes we're all racist bumpkins down here.

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Bit late - but I was busy yesterday preparing for an evening out - Mr P's works 'do' at the Power room in the Manchester Museum of Science & Industry.
    Great fun, I went around photographing all the engines and electromagnetic coils and the whole place smelt of engine oil. So we got pished and had a good time. I also sent some embarrassing txts to Zippy & Norrahe

Despite the above I was awake at 8 and will spend the rest of the day sorting out the house - tomorrow is Mass & Christmas market I think, I hear new boots calling me too.....

Leave a comment:

• Tingles
    replied
    I worked in the South West for a while. I think the folk down there would react in much the same way.

Papa Lazarous???

Your my wife...

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Originally posted by Rantor View Post
    My youngest lad is 20 months old and was (unsurprisngly) totally freaked out by Zwarte Piet at the creche's sinterklaas party today.

Leave a comment:

• Rantor
    replied
    Indeed. My youngest lad is 20 months old and was (unsurprisngly) totally freaked out by Zwarte Piet at the creche's sinterklaas party today.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Still gives me the dry gag that image.

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Not as good as b3ta's London Olympics logo submission
    Register story.

Leave a comment: