• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Best Comedy on telly right now"

Collapse

• moorfield
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    The Thick of It

Or The ******* Thick of It if your name is Malcom Tucker
    +1.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    + Several million
    <Inordinate number of Malcolm Tucker quotes>
    Now you've broken the asterisk bit of the ROM in the character generator on my VDU

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    + Several million
    One of Malcoms sayings/quotes should come into more general use

NOMFUP: NOt My FU***** Problem
    Last edited by Spacecadet; 1 December 2009, 23:29.

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    The Thick of It

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    +1
    + Several million

Originally posted by Malcolm Tucker
    Responding to knock at his door: "Come the **** in or **** the **** off."

• Tucker's Law (out-take from the Spinners & Losers special): "If some **** can **** something up, that **** will pick the worst possible time to ******* **** it up cause that ****'s a ****."

• Moaning about minister on the phone: "He's about as much use as a marzipan dildo."

• To a pair of rival advisors: "Laurel and ******* Hardy! Glad you could join us. Did you manage to get that piano up the stairs OK?"

• Dressing down MP, Geoff Holhurst: "You're so back-bench, you've actually ******* fallen off. You're out by the ******* bins where I put you."

• Commenting on Ben Swain's disastrous Newsnight appearance: "All these hands all over the place! You were like a sweaty octopus trying to unhook a bra."

• Bollocking a communications department employee: "How much ******* tulip is there on the menu and what ******* flavour is it?"

• Advising minister Hugh Abbot to keep up with the zeitgeist: "You've got 24 hours to sort out your policy on EastEnders, right? Or you're for the halal butchers."

• Note passed to assistant Jamie during meeting with blue-sky thinker Julius Nicholson: "Please could you take this note, ram it up his hairy inbox and pin it to his ******* prostate."

• Admonishing junior adviser Ollie Reeder to respect government property: "Feet off the furniture you Oxbridge twat, you're not on a punt now."

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    The Thick of It

+1

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Peep show if the series hadn't just ended. QI is pretty good.

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Without doubt, 30 Rock.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    You mean this?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0898266/

Looks like a crap version of the IT crowd
    It's very well written and extremely funny, more so if you know people who behave exactly like them.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Max and Paddy

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by Stan.goodvibes View Post
    The Big Bang Theory
    You mean this?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0898266/

Looks like a crap version of the IT crowd

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Man Utd v Tottenham Juniors CC QF

Should be a right laugh.

Thanks Harry.
    Currently watching that now on DSF, and yes, I agree with you (although I'm a bit peeved as the paper said it was Man. City v. Arsenal which it obviously ain't.)

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    I didn't think I'd like it but 'Modern Family' on Sky1 is very good IMO.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by Stan.goodvibes View Post
    The Big Bang Theory
    WHS

Leave a comment:

• Stan.goodvibes
    replied
    The Big Bang Theory

Leave a comment:

• suityou01