• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Either it goes or I go"

Collapse

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    Do you really want the TPD crowd in General? We all know care in the community doesn't work. Just joking TPDers
    Although the old cat does make a good point. Lets start a Save TPD campaign in General, fill it up with happy fluffy posts and drivel

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    So, when is Dim's leaving do?

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    Do you really want the TPD crowd in General? We all know care in the community doesn't work. Just joking TPDers
    Oi! We resemble that remark!

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    TPD. Slowing down the forum so much it's putting me off CUK and forcing me to work.

Leave a comment:

• tim123
    replied
    TPD. Slowing down the forum so much it's putting me off CUK and forcing me to work.
    what the flip is TPD (yes I have googled)

I always run forums in a zone that has java turned off. Pages load 10 times as fast that way

tim

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Code:
    Last Activity: Today 13:59 
    Viewing Forum General @ 13:59
    Looks like the PrawnBot will be "back in five" after viewing the thread "My thumb smells of..."

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Come on admin, what more excuse do you need?

You'v not banned anyone for ages, you know you want to

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Code:
    Looks like the PrawnBot will be "back in five" after viewing the thread "My thumb smells of..."

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Maybe that's because everyone's rushing to look at it at the same time.
    Could be the crappy wi-fi connection I'm using...

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    I clicked the link 15 minutes ago, made a coffee and did 4 minutes of work whilst it loaded.
    See above, not to mention
    Code:
    Viewing Thread My thumb smells of ... @ 13:59
    Code:

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Admins, think of the lost revenue as everyone leaves CUK due to TPD, which is only read by a clique, who contribute nothing to the site.
    Think of the lost revenue as the tpd crowd move to somewhere else.

I bet freelance supermarket are dying to have us.

And I will take as many as I can from BN66 with me.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Works for me. (have you ever heard a tester say that?)

Leave a comment:

• Jeebo72
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Maybe that's because everyone's rushing to look at it at the same time.
    Can everyone stop. Please form an ordely queue.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Admins, think of the lost revenue as everyone leaves CUK due to TPD, which is only read by a clique, who contribute nothing to the site.

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    I really have no problems. And don't know what you're all wittering on about. Not seen any errors whatnot.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X