• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Who here is 'working from home' on Friday??"

Collapse

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
    Yes, I am working from one of my homes, currently in Ireland, IP phone, I can work from anywhere. Next month working from home in Egypt. See my signature.
    I always thought that "fiscal nomad" was some obscure Latin phrase, plus a translation in italics.

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    I thought you were in Ireland without your company cheque book?
    Yes, I am working from one of my homes, currently in Ireland, IP phone, I can work from anywhere. Next month working from home in Egypt. See my signature.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
    Working from home Mon - Fri.
    I thought you were in Ireland without your company cheque book?

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    I'm working from home today, but not earning anything for it.

Same as yesterday, really. And the day before that. And the day before that. And the day before that. And the day before that. And the day before that. And the day before that. And the day before that. And the day before that. And the day before that. And the day before that. And the day before that. And the day before that. And the day before that. And the day before that. And the day before that. And the day before that. And the day before that. And the day before that. And the day before that. And the day before that. And the day before that. And the day before that. And the day before that. And the day before that. And the day before that. And the day before that. And the day before that. And the day before that. And the day before that. And the day before that. And the day before that. And the day before that. And the day before that. And the day before that. And the day before that. And the day before that. And the day before that. And the day before that. And the day before that. And the day before that. And the day before that. And the day before that. And the day before that. And the day before that. And the day before that. And the day before that. And the day before that. And the day before that. And the day before that. And the day before that. And the day before that. And the day before that. And the day before that. And the day before that.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    I'm sat on the bench ringing agents and trying to find work, does that count?

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Well I'm finished - I only do 5 hrs on a Friday, but I got loads done as usual

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    I wish. 7:00 am start today

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    Working from home Mon - Fri.

Leave a comment:

• PinkPoshRat
    replied
    I'm leaving the office now and WFH this afternoon (assuming I don't aqua-plane off the backroads first.)

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied

I like it here - good coffee and cats for company, sadly no biscuits though....

AND I'm WFH on Mon & Tue too as its Parents evening on Tuesday and I don't want to miss it. Clientco are very flexible - which is nice.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    For the first time in 8 months I'm actually in the office on a Friday except I'm doing bugger all so I think I'll bugger off in a couple of hours.

Actually its also my last real working day (thank heavens) with only next Wednesday to do a handover.

And its Friday 13th as well

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    I'm not allowed to which is a pain in the @rse as this contract is the 2nd furthest away from home that I have ever had.

Leave a comment:

• Diestl
    replied
    Why are all you permies posting on a contract forum?

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    I work from home every monday and friday

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied

Enjoying a nice cup of tea rather than tulip machine coffee.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X