• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Holiday cottage voyeur farmer story"

Collapse

• ThomasSoerensen
    replied
    She reported him to the police after they split up.
    end quote

lesson
    never leave witnesses

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    There are CCTVs to mount under a surface that look pretty much like smoke detectors. Sure quite easy with a bit of disguise. Not as if everyone is familiar with every brand of smoke detector.
    Yeah, there's load of them, even I used to advertise in the Exchange and Mart flogging the ones I made, also built into clocks, books and whatnot. (That Plan B got hived off to China years ago.)

What I've been reading is that they were more than yer normal COTS, having a zoomable lens, that isn't easy and such small parts are hard to come by, so I either question the reports veracity or wonder how he got his hands on them.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by chef View Post
    but how much is their house worth???
    Chef - top tip

On your get-away to a lodge in Jockland this winter, make sure you burn the toast on day 1.
    If the smoke alarms dont go off, sh@g 'n shower in the dark.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    There are CCTVs to mount under a surface that look pretty much like smoke detectors. Sure quite easy with a bit of disguise. Not as if everyone is familiar with every brand of smoke detector.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    There are CCTVs to mount under a surface that look pretty much like smoke detectors. Sure quite easy with a bit of disguise.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded View Post
    AFAIK there is only one design of smoke detector camera that has pan/tilt and a zoomable lens. It's really quite expensive and supposedly only available to the police etc. etc.. I wonder how he got his hands on 4 off them.
    Sturgess hid four cameras in fake smoke alarms to film guests

HTH

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    but how much is their house worth???

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    The missus asked me why I always give it 100% in the sack , make loads of noise, and then jump and bow three times afterwards

I told her 'you never know who is watching'

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    AFAIK there is only one design of smoke detector camera that has pan/tilt and a zoomable lens. It's really quite expensive and supposedly only available to the police etc. etc.. I wonder how he got his hands on 4 off them.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    She reported him to the police after they split up.
    So, she did nothing to stop him doing it, or raise the concern when he was doing it, it wasn't until they had split up and out of spite she contacted the police.

Nice.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Ok, ok it 'raised' a 'titter'

Fnarr, fnarr etc.

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    started a topic Holiday cottage voyeur farmer story

Holiday cottage voyeur farmer story

This is a shocking and appalling story. <snigger> No really, it is.

BUT

Can you read this news story without smiling or smirking at least once? And without thinking about the technology to make it work and how to install it?

Come on, be honest.

Winky linky.

Working...
X