• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "James May and Airfix kits"

Collapse

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    I should know better than to ask a simple and straightforward question on this board populated by near Neanderthals who think sex with a pumpkin is the height of sophistication.
    Who was posting the other day about their giant fat pumpkin... you wouldn't tell your mates about that one!

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Argumentative little sod today, ain't you?
    No

Leave a comment:

• Amiga500
    replied
    Ooh, get her!

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
    Nowhere does it say that pogle jnr is a girl. The comment back was about getting a dildo for her 9 year old daughter. I thought the comment back was no worse than many of the comments on here. It just seemed that the reaction he got was a little over the top.

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    Should've read the original post mate.
    Nowhere does it say that pogle jnr is a girl. The comment back was about getting a dildo for her 9 year old daughter. I thought the comment back was no worse than many of the comments on here. It just seemed that the reaction he got was a little over the top.

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
    Didn't the Meccano 10 come with a wooden case with drawers to hold it all? I had a cousin that had that.
    Piccies found - need to scroll down to find them.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
    Didn't hurt my feelings - I just thought it was a bit of an @rsey comment to make back to a typical CUK type response. He wasn't to know that it was for your daughter and you bit his head off.
    Originally posted by Original Post
    We watched a telly program last night - all of us and it was very entertaining - shock horror!

James May was attempting to make a life size airfix kit of a spitfire,and he got a bunch of people to then help him put it together. I really enjoyed it - problem is that Pogle Jr now wants an airfix kit - can anyone out there advise on an easy one to start off with?
    Should've read the original post mate.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
    <-----------
    Hang on. thats a Polish one

Leave a comment:

• ThomasSoerensen
    replied
    <-----------

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    Oh dear, have I hurt some poor blokes feelings - what a shame eh?

I should know better than to ask a simple and straightforward question on this board populated by near Neanderthals who think sex with a pumpkin is the height of sophistication.

There are some reasonable folk on here who are quite genuinely funny and helpful and then there are the misogynistic bed-wetting trouts with minds filled with the rotting pus of innuendo, suggestion and unimaginable sexual couplings.

Oh I feel better for that rant
    Didn't hurt my feelings - I just thought it was a bit of an @rsey comment to make back to a typical CUK type response. He wasn't to know that it was for your daughter and you bit his head off.

Leave a comment:

• BrowneIssue
    replied
    I should know better than to ask a simple and straightforward question on this board
    Yep!

There are about three reasonable folk on here who are quite genuinely funny OR helpful
    FTFY

and then there are the misogynistic bed-wetting trouts with minds filled with the rotting pus of innuendo, suggestion and unimaginable sexual couplings.

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Hiya sweetie

still LOVE your avatar

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    and then there are the misogynistic bed-wetting trouts with minds filled with the rotting pus of innuendo, suggestion and unimaginable sexual couplings.

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Oh dear, have I hurt some poor blokes feelings - what a shame eh?

There are some reasonable folk on here who are quite genuinely funny and helpful and then there are the misogynistic bed-wetting trouts with minds filled with the rotting pus of innuendo, suggestion and unimaginable sexual couplings.

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    We watched a telly program last night - all of us and it was very entertaining - shock horror!

James May was attempting to make a life size airfix kit of a spitfire,and he got a bunch of people to then help him put it together. I really enjoyed it - problem is that Pogle Jr now wants an airfix kit - can anyone out there advise on an easy one to start off with?
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    The Airfix Dildo is the easiest to put together but you must wait for the glue to dry before using.
    Actually re-reading your first post I think we need a new higher horse for Pogle to get onto. Your initial comment does not mention the sex of your child. Also since Airfix models were generally the domain of boys and and didlos are generally the domain of women, I think it is safe to assume that the 'didlo kit' was aimed at you and not your child.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X