• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

James May and Airfix kits

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    and then there are the misogynistic bed-wetting trouts with minds filled with the rotting pus of innuendo, suggestion and unimaginable sexual couplings.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Hiya sweetie

still LOVE your avatar
      I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

I should know better than to ask a simple and straightforward question on this board
        Yep!

There are about three reasonable folk on here who are quite genuinely funny OR helpful
        FTFY

and then there are the misogynistic bed-wetting trouts with minds filled with the rotting pus of innuendo, suggestion and unimaginable sexual couplings.

Oh I feel better for that rant
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Oh dear, have I hurt some poor blokes feelings - what a shame eh?

I should know better than to ask a simple and straightforward question on this board populated by near Neanderthals who think sex with a pumpkin is the height of sophistication.

There are some reasonable folk on here who are quite genuinely funny and helpful and then there are the misogynistic bed-wetting trouts with minds filled with the rotting pus of innuendo, suggestion and unimaginable sexual couplings.

Oh I feel better for that rant
          Didn't hurt my feelings - I just thought it was a bit of an @rsey comment to make back to a typical CUK type response. He wasn't to know that it was for your daughter and you bit his head off.
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

<-----------
            "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
              <-----------
              Hang on. thats a Polish one

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
                Didn't hurt my feelings - I just thought it was a bit of an @rsey comment to make back to a typical CUK type response. He wasn't to know that it was for your daughter and you bit his head off.
                Originally posted by Original Post
                We watched a telly program last night - all of us and it was very entertaining - shock horror!

James May was attempting to make a life size airfix kit of a spitfire,and he got a bunch of people to then help him put it together. I really enjoyed it - problem is that Pogle Jr now wants an airfix kit - can anyone out there advise on an easy one to start off with?
                Should've read the original post mate.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                  Didn't the Meccano 10 come with a wooden case with drawers to hold it all? I had a cousin that had that.
                  Piccies found - need to scroll down to find them.
                  Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                    Should've read the original post mate.
                    Nowhere does it say that pogle jnr is a girl. The comment back was about getting a dildo for her 9 year old daughter. I thought the comment back was no worse than many of the comments on here. It just seemed that the reaction he got was a little over the top.
                    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
                      Nowhere does it say that pogle jnr is a girl. The comment back was about getting a dildo for her 9 year old daughter. I thought the comment back was no worse than many of the comments on here. It just seemed that the reaction he got was a little over the top.
                      Argumentative little sod today, ain't you?

Comment

Working...
                      X