• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Earth shattering question"

Collapse

• BrowneIssue
    replied
    Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
    I think thou doth protest too much
    I certainly did at the time.

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post

(Sore bum too later.)

(That was the chillis, BTW, not the staying over. That caused the sore bum, I mean.)
    I think thou doth protest too much

Leave a comment:

• BrowneIssue
    replied
    There's nothing wrong at all with curry for breakfast.

An Pakistani colleague whose floor I once crashed on when I was too "tired and emotional" to walk, treated me to chilli curry omelettes for breakfast.

Absolutely cracking solution to the so-hungover-I-cannot-face-food problem. Sorted.

(Sore bum too later.)

(That was the chillis, BTW, not the staying over. That caused the sore bum, I mean.)

Leave a comment:

• TinTrump
    replied
    Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    Nah, have it in the morning. Last nights takeaway Indian re-heated in the microwave - breakfast of champions.
    Aye, its great. My lodger used to think me a bit mad for doing that but after a few beers the night before the curry tastes sensational. My tip; order an extra one and keep in the freezer just in case.

Leave a comment:

• Fishface
    replied
    Nah, have it in the morning. Last nights takeaway Indian re-heated in the microwave - breakfast of champions.
    no way man - chupatis become the ashtrays of student shared house land.

ah those was the days - carefree curry, lager, ugly birds and bifders

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
    Are these two statements in any way related?
    Let us know when you find out

Leave a comment:

• Gonzo
    replied
    You would be if it was some of the 'wind' that comes out of me.
    Are these two statements in any way related?

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    In sooth - we are not worthy (where is the bowing down smiley??)

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by SuperZ View Post
    Don`t encourage food wastage! I hate to see food wasted, not only because half the world are close to starving but also `cos it`s wasted £.

Buy the naan, buy it all, but take any leftovers to work the next day for lunchies Cold curry on naan - nice. Cold Curry on my nan, not nice, bit hairy.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Paratha?

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Oooh. Tiffin boxes

Leave a comment:

• EC4N
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Chapati is a good compromise. I'll drop the bhajees, and have a chapati with my nan. Nice work Zips!
    How can you have chapati with nan? A chapati is essentially a smaller nan but made with oil. Prat.

Leave a comment:

• SuperZ
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    It's only £1.50 more... you can always have a nibble and throw the rest away.
    Don`t encourage food wastage! I hate to see food wasted, not only because half the world are close to starving but also `cos it`s wasted £.

Buy the naan, buy it all, but take any leftovers to work the next day for lunchies Cold curry on naan - nice. Cold Curry on my nan, not nice, bit hairy.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded View Post
    Well, what a co-incidence, in the evening class I've just given the conversation turned to the difficulties of getting a Peshwari Naan in Denmark.
    And this is a civilised country? I do love peshwari naan, no rice, mushroon bhajee

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Well, what a co-incidence, in the evening class I've just given the conversation turned to the difficulties of getting a Peshwari Naan in Denmark.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X