• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Earth shattering question

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Chapati is a good compromise. I'll drop the bhajees, and have a chapati with my nan. Nice work Zips!
    How can you have chapati with nan? A chapati is essentially a smaller nan but made with oil. Prat.

Comment

Oooh. Tiffin boxes
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Paratha?
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by SuperZ View Post
          Don`t encourage food wastage! I hate to see food wasted, not only because half the world are close to starving but also `cos it`s wasted £.

Buy the naan, buy it all, but take any leftovers to work the next day for lunchies Cold curry on naan - nice. Cold Curry on my nan, not nice, bit hairy.
          Nah, have it in the morning. Last nights takeaway Indian re-heated in the microwave - breakfast of champions.
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
            Nah, have it in the morning. Last nights takeaway Indian re-heated in the microwave - breakfast of champions.
            In sooth - we are not worthy (where is the bowing down smiley??)
            +50 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

You would be if it was some of the 'wind' that comes out of me.
              Are these two statements in any way related?

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
                Are these two statements in any way related?
                Let us know when you find out
                +50 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

no way man - chupatis become the ashtrays of student shared house land.

ah those was the days - carefree curry, lager, ugly birds and bifders

Comment

Aye, its great. My lodger used to think me a bit mad for doing that but after a few beers the night before the curry tastes sensational. My tip; order an extra one and keep in the freezer just in case.

Comment

There's nothing wrong at all with curry for breakfast.

An Pakistani colleague whose floor I once crashed on when I was too "tired and emotional" to walk, treated me to chilli curry omelettes for breakfast.

Absolutely cracking solution to the so-hungover-I-cannot-face-food problem. Sorted.

(Sore bum too later.)

(That was the chillis, BTW, not the staying over. That caused the sore bum, I mean.)
                      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Working...
                      X