• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Benidorm

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Benidorm"

Collapse

• weemster
    replied
    Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    Go back and edit then before someone inadvertantly clicks
    Tis done

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Originally posted by weemster View Post
    Indeed ! My apologies
    Go back and edit then before someone inadvertantly clicks

Leave a comment:

• weemster
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    NSFW? Just a guess.
    Indeed ! My apologies

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    There must be hundreds of bottle tops everywhere.....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/the_real_sticky_vicky/
    NSFW? Just a guess.

Leave a comment:

• weemster
    replied
    There must be hundreds of bottle tops everywhere.....

Not safe for work............

http://www.flickr.com/photos/the_real_sticky_vicky/
    Last edited by weemster; 24 September 2009, 15:25.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by snaw View Post
    I've a mental image of a gummy pensioner trying to open a bottle of San Miguel with her lips (And not the ones she kisses with) ...
    Me too now, thanks

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Dried Prune.... Oh God.... I think I might
    I've a mental image of a gummy pensioner trying to open a bottle of San Miguel with her lips (And not the ones she kisses with) ...

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    At the risk of being called a snob (thats f**ked it now) thats the sort of view I have of Benidorm.

Perhaps the question should be where is a good place with good bars (and the opposite sex) but not to much of the old british beer boys.......of which I must admit I can be...but only when I choose to be , A little bit of golf..............something for everyone ?
    Its the old town you need - don't mind the new town and you will be miles away from the chavs.

Leave a comment:

• weemster
    replied
    Originally posted by wurzel View Post
    I go up there quite often at the weekend. The old part of the town is really nice , some good tapas bars etc. The bit where all the british beer boys go to is the north end of Playa Levante. Loads of English pubs there & all the hotels are full of brits but all the way along the rest of the beach there are some good places to drink. Not really Spanish style, more like theme bars but done quite tastefully IMO. There's one in particular, the name of which escapes me, but it's got a sort of Balinese theme and has a outside area with water features & windchimes etc and you can sit there on a nice comfy white sofa & while away the day drinking tinto de verano, or whatever your poison is.
    By the way, do you plan on going to see Sticky Vicky while you are there?
    At the risk of being called a snob (thats f**ked it now) thats the sort of view I have of Benidorm.

Perhaps the question should be where is a good place with good bars (and the opposite sex) but not to much of the old british beer boys.......of which I must admit I can be...but only when I choose to be , A little bit of golf..............something for everyone ?

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Are you suggesting she's getting drier as she ages?
    Dried Prune.... Oh God.... I think I might

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    She can't be that sticky anymore surely?!!
    Are you suggesting she's getting drier as she ages?

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Sticky Vicky!!
    She can't be that sticky anymore surely?!!

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    I'd always thought she was just an urban legend
    I saw her open a beer bottle with something you should never open a beer bottle with. Take the urban out of legend I think ...

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    I'd always thought she was just an urban legend
    Wishful thinking - when I was there last it was her daughter who was the "star" seems like she inherited the talent of the family...

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    Dont forget to get yourself into Rocky's for the Kareoke

Abnd there's an excellent geordie bar in the square - she does massive pies for lunch!

I genuinely ADORE Benidorm, you'll all be suprised to hear

Cailin - Benidorm for your future hen do!!!!!!
    SA - I had my last one there - a whole week - 19 of us... I don't remember much of that week!! But yep - I'll be doing it again

I do however remember being in Rockys and all of us on stage singing Chers, I believe

Leave a comment:

Working...
X