• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Benidorm

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wurzel View Post
    I go up there quite often at the weekend. The old part of the town is really nice , some good tapas bars etc. The bit where all the british beer boys go to is the north end of Playa Levante. Loads of English pubs there & all the hotels are full of brits but all the way along the rest of the beach there are some good places to drink. Not really Spanish style, more like theme bars but done quite tastefully IMO. There's one in particular, the name of which escapes me, but it's got a sort of Balinese theme and has a outside area with water features & windchimes etc and you can sit there on a nice comfy white sofa & while away the day drinking tinto de verano, or whatever your poison is.
    By the way, do you plan on going to see Sticky Vicky while you are there?
    At the risk of being called a snob (thats f**ked it now) thats the sort of view I have of Benidorm.

Perhaps the question should be where is a good place with good bars (and the opposite sex) but not to much of the old british beer boys.......of which I must admit I can be...but only when I choose to be , A little bit of golf..............something for everyone ?

Comment

Originally posted by weemster View Post
      At the risk of being called a snob (thats f**ked it now) thats the sort of view I have of Benidorm.

Perhaps the question should be where is a good place with good bars (and the opposite sex) but not to much of the old british beer boys.......of which I must admit I can be...but only when I choose to be , A little bit of golf..............something for everyone ?
      Its the old town you need - don't mind the new town and you will be miles away from the chavs.
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        Dried Prune.... Oh God.... I think I might
        I've a mental image of a gummy pensioner trying to open a bottle of San Miguel with her lips (And not the ones she kisses with) ...
        Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
          I've a mental image of a gummy pensioner trying to open a bottle of San Miguel with her lips (And not the ones she kisses with) ...
          Me too now, thanks

Comment

There must be hundreds of bottle tops everywhere.....

Not safe for work............

http://www.flickr.com/photos/the_real_sticky_vicky/
            Last edited by weemster; 24 September 2009, 15:25.

Comment

There must be hundreds of bottle tops everywhere.....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/the_real_sticky_vicky/
              NSFW? Just a guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                NSFW? Just a guess.
                Indeed ! My apologies

Comment

Indeed ! My apologies
                  Go back and edit then before someone inadvertantly clicks
                  ǝןqqıʍ

Comment