• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What is the genuine opinion of IT Contractors?"

Collapse

• Stan.goodvibes
    replied
    Everyone loves me anyway regardless of my employment status

Leave a comment:

• CiderEagle
    replied
    I like you. You're silly.

Leave a comment:

• nomadd
    replied
    Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
    I don't waste time thinking about that really. Envy and or hatred based on ignorance seems to be a national sport for some people - that's their lookout not mine.
    +1

Nomadd

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    Does it matter if it's a sockpuppet or not? it's a troll and a very very poor one at that, standards are slipping

but atleast I now have someone on my Ignore List again

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by bodnobal View Post
    Last gig I was on they thought contractors were gods and during the lunch break they got all the good looking permanent female employees to come in the bogs and suck our cocks for a hour.

Then when the gig was up they apologised for the skanks that they employed.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    I hope not as he's a right pain in the Arsenic (AS)!
    I'm sure we'll ferrous (Fe) him out

Don't stannium (Sn) on ceremony though

IGM(lab)C

Leave a comment:

• bodnobal
    replied
    Last gig I was on they thought contractors were gods and during the lunch break they got all the good looking permanent female employees to come in the bogs and suck our cocks for a hour.

Then when the gig was up they apologised for the skanks that they employed.

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    NF Posted : BGG: do you really have to ask?
    Well, just because it walks like a sockie, talks like a sockie, and smells like a sockie, doesn't mean it hurts to double check.

I did a course once where there was something along the lines of assuming makes an ass out of you and me.

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    A day. Tops. I'm sure he will be followed by Sodium,Potassium,Caesium, Rubidium until he finally goes radioactive. If we are really unlucky, the transition metals will follow
    I hope not as he's a right pain in the Arsenic (AS)!

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post

Ok, how long do we give this particular nutjob? A week?

Edit: Scratch that, after scanning his other posts, less than that.
    A day. Tops. I'm sure he will be followed by Sodium,Potassium,Caesium, Rubidium until he finally goes radioactive. If we are really unlucky, the transition metals will follow

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
    Mods : Can you let us know if this is a sockie or a genuine new poster please ?

Then we can respond accordingly.

Thanks.
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    @BGG: do you really have to ask?
    Suggest a dose of lithium. No wait...

(BTW, how do you quote within a quote?)

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
    @BGG: do you really have to ask?

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied

Then we can respond accordingly.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Smithers - release the hounds.

Ok, how long do we give this particular nutjob? A week?

Edit: Scratch that, after scanning his other posts, less than that.
    Last edited by realityhack; 7 September 2009, 23:22.

Leave a comment:

• Lithium
    replied
    LOL, very good! Anyone else? There most be someone else leaping to the defence of contractors, Zippy has already declared her skills in judging one knob from another in your defence!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X