• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "You either love him or hate him..."

Collapse

• wurzel
    replied
    Originally posted by wurzel View Post
    I see he's booked for Glastonbury next year according to the Telegraph.
    "Williams to play Glastonbury" = Andy Williams . Might get some tickets!

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by Diestl View Post
    Any one can entertain themselves with a gram of coke in them, he should be doing panto.
    Fixed that for you

Leave a comment:

• Diestl
    replied
    Any one can entertain with a gram of coke in them, he should be doing panto.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Check the photos of him leaving the place..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...r-studios.html

even the paper is hinting he was off his tree.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Did anyone just see his performance on the x factor? Clearly out his nut on cocaine. A real cringe moment, could hardly watch the TV.

Shocking song as well.
    WHS.

Glad it wasn't just me then.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    I find him repulsive, but then again I'm not a woman.
    Considering he's a narse bandit, you've more chance than the girlies.

Pucker up sweetcheeks!

Leave a comment:

• wurzel
    replied
    I see he's booked for Glastonbury next year according to the Telegraph.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    I was thinking "he is out his box on chico" then the gf piped up with "look at the size of his pupils".

The chap was on a different planet tonight.

Leave a comment:

• Torran
    replied
    Did anyone just see his performance on the x factor? Clearly out his nut on cocaine. A real cringe moment, could hardly watch the TV.

Shocking song as well.
    See I was going for a concoction of prescription drugs rather than the columbian. You could be right though. Dreadful state.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied

Shocking song as well.
    Really bad wasn't it, I sort of watched the whole thing open mouthed. I have never liked him, really don't get it. He tries to be cool but sort of....isn't. Bit cringey really.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied

Shocking song as well.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    He's a product, nothing more. He has the same level of cultural relevance and artistic significance as Barry Scott off the Cillit Bang ads.

Leave a comment:

• Peoplesoft bloke
    replied
    I did like him at the time but, a bit like with Elton Bog, I realise it's Chambers (or Taupin in Bog's case) I was really appreciating.

He can sing properly - witness all the wannabe attempts at "Angels" for the proof, but he hasn't done anything worthwhile for ages.

So I don't either love or hate him. As a bloke he comes across as a cocky tosser but I don't expect I'll be seeing him in my local so that's largely irrelevant.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    The swing album never even got released in the USA it was that gash.

That swing obsessed Freddie Munster look alike from the X Factor could have done something better.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    I'm not a big fan of his original work since his first solo stuff (Millenium, Angels, etc)... the new single is slightly more interesting but nothing too special.

However he's a talented singer & performer... and diversifying into non-pop stuff with the swing album was rather nice as it gave him a chance to stretch himself vocally.

He seems like less of a smug idiot these days, but I am wondering if he's actually gone mad. He did an interview with Moyles this week and was talking about his song causing spoons to bend - and I really could not tell if he was being serious.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X