• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Bored of living

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Bored of living"

Collapse

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Or do I misunderstand 'dump' and you were, in fact, conducting a RAM-to-long-term-storage copy for later diagnostic analysis?

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    Is this CUK or twitter?
    It sounds very much like my twits.

Leave a comment:

• rhubarb
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    Is this CUK or twitter?
    sh

Rhubarb.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by HornyHorse View Post
    So I'm sitting here having a dump at 6.30 on a Saturday morning wondering why the heck do I have to get up so damn early on a weekend too. That's just not right is it.
    Is this CUK or twitter?

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    So I'm sitting here having a dump
    Out of professional interest, what kind of mobile device were you using whilst posting that message? It clearly must be something that does not use the mains, that would be foolish. And while I have stayed in hotel rooms with a phone in the crapper, I have yet to see one with a terminal installed there too.

Or do I misunderstand 'dump' and you were, in fact, conducting a RAM-to-long-term-storage copy for later diagnostic analysis?

Or was it - as I first supposed - production of a personal log for immediate diagnostic analysis?

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    So I'm sitting here having a dump at 6.30 on a Saturday morning wondering why the heck do I have to get up so damn early on a weekend too. That's just not right is it.
    no it is not, just thinking about making breakfast here....

Leave a comment:

• HornyHorse
    replied

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
    No, surely you must have this on your tombstone...

http://yfrog.com/18idiedj
    Not my style... this little number perhaps

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    But I don't want this played at my funeral.... I'd prefer something a little more Black-adder...

"Here lies scooter, and he's bloody annoyed"
    No, surely you must have this on your tombstone...

http://yfrog.com/18idiedj

Leave a comment:

• ThomasSoerensen
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Some always search for profundity but maybe there isn't any.

Perhaps we were all created by a god who found himself with nothing much to do one afternoon while waiting for Big Brother to start. Or he had some bits left over from mending his bicycle and it seemed a shame to waste them.

Maybe we all get a chance to be creator the next time round. That would be good. On the fisrt day I would just say "Let there be light and vodka and lots of women with huge bottoms" Stuff the rest.
    and then you would find yourself to be an russian unemployed alchoholic living in snowy Siberia with your mother and grand mother

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Some always search for profundity but maybe there isn't any.

Perhaps we were all created by a god who found himself with nothing much to do one afternoon while waiting for Big Brother to start. Or he had some bits left over from mending his bicycle and it seemed a shame to waste them.

Maybe we all get a chance to be creator the next time round. That would be good. On the fisrt day I would just say "Let there be light and vodka and lots of women with huge bottoms" Stuff the rest.
    Last edited by xoggoth; 14 August 2009, 12:50.

Leave a comment:

• Gonzo
    replied
    Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    On those figures there have been ten that passed by in the space of the last week and there was nothing to worry about.

If I am reading the numbers correctly, I would be more worried about the big fuka that is going to be close on 8th October.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    I was expecting that to be a link to the Apple store
    Miss a great opportunity there...

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    But I don't want this played at my funeral.... I'd prefer something a little more Black-adder...

"Here lies scooter, and he's bloody annoyed"

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    if life seems jolly rotten then there's something you've forgotten,

Altogether now..

Always look on the bright side of life
    I was expecting that to be a link to the Apple store

Leave a comment:

Working...
X