• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Brazil has 129 swineflu deaths"

Collapse

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    "Humour the retard" is the official programme name.
    Humour the Retard.

I like that.

I shall use that as my character in my next role-playing game.

Humour the Retard, a level one First Order Twonk.
    Intelligence: 3
    Wisdom: 1
    Bardic voice: huh?
    Alignment: with the floor, usually
    Born with a Special Power: confusing his way out of trouble.

Evil Skaven Guard: "You, there, come here!
    Humour the Retard: "Me? What did I do wrong this time?"
    ESG: "Hand over your weapons and money."
    HtR: "I can't because of the one legged duck problem."
    ESG: "What?"
    HtR: "Apparenty one of its legs is both the same."
    ESG: "Just sod off, idiot."
    HtR sods off, bearing the Wizard's Teddy in his MotherCare Nappy Change Kit Bag.
    Last edited by RichardCranium; 6 August 2009, 20:00. Reason: HtG --> HtR

Leave a comment:

• Cyberman
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Yes, and as we approach 15000 of your posts there has been scant evidence of any humour. Not much logic, sense, wit, or originality either come to think of it. Still, as far as being prolific goes, you are right up there with AtW, and what better retard to pit your talents against?

WHS !!

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    It's my "Care in the Community" voluntary work that I do.
    "Humour the retard" is the official program name.
    Yes, and as we approach 15000 of your posts there has been scant evidence of any humour. Not much logic, sense, wit, or originality either come to think of it. Still, as far as being prolific goes, you are right up there with AtW, and what better retard to pit your talents against?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    J,M & J - are you two still at it?
    It's my "Care in the Community" voluntary work that I do.
    "Humour the retard" is the official program name.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    It's a hobby!!

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Don't forgot to collect the empties. Mrs. Arkwright has already complained about your slackness.
    I fear that if I were to attempt even the most rudimentary, high level explanation of what I do to someone of your limited capacity, it might end up with that sultana you so lovingly use for your thought processing catching fire. It would be something akin to attempting to explain advanced calculus to a pygmy marmoset only with much less real possibility of a eureka moment.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Anyway, it is a nice bright sunny morn here in Devon, so I am off to do a spot of work. Laters!!!

Don't forgot to collect the empties. Mrs. Arkwright has already complained about your slackness.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Well done sg, brought in the sockpuppet cavalry to try and bolster your argument. You might have gone for one a bit less banal than d0bbie!!
    I'm beginning to understand where your wittering verbiage comes from, SB.
    Your mind-numbing, dull, dead-end role must drive you nuts, not that you have a mind to numb.
    Shame you don't have the intellectual apparatus to improve your lot.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Rear-echelon spud-peelers in the army are not usually known for their sense of initiative.
    Odd that you should imagine yourself to be any sort of authority on what happens within the British Army when the nearest you ever came to being a "soldier" was when you failed the medical for the Salvation Army sg!!!
    Anyway, it is a nice bright sunny morn here in Devon, so I am off to do a spot of work. Laters!!!

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    So you've been a permie for nearly a decade (at least) but you hang around on contracting forums?
    Well done sg, brought in the sockpuppet cavalry to try and bolster your argument. You might have gone for one a bit less banal than d0bbie!!

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    So you've been a permie for nearly a decade (at least) but you hang around on contracting forums?
    Rear-echelon spud-peelers in the army are not usually known for their sense of initiative.
    Still lets be grateful that someone as "special needy" as SB has found some employment, even if it is in some dull, dead-end job

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Why would you assume that he's a permie.

Maybe his customers like him.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Bench? Not sure what you are on about. Been in the same dead-end job for almost 7 years now. However, unlike you I control my working hours, and tailor them to suit. I would suggest you try it sometime, but I very much doubt any employer will ever place such trust in you. You appear to be fairly "high maintenance" in the initiative stakes. Now, get back to producing pointless graphs/stats before your supervisor b0ll0cks you again.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied

Oh the irony. If you had half a brain cell SB, you'd be dangerous.
    Even were that so, it would still put me light years ahead of you though sg, blessed as you are with a head that is emptier than a Hermit's address book.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X