• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Beach or pool?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Beach or pool?"

Collapse

• BlasterBates
    replied
    If you've already inflated the pool and filed it with water I suppose you may as well stay at home in the garden.

Leave a comment:

• chetty
    replied
    Have you considered beach kabaddi?

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    How come you are so poor that you don't have a private beach?
    It didn't fit next to the marina.

Leave a comment:

• pmeswani
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    I suppose I could drive the contractormobile to the beach, pick up some females, bring them back to enjoy the pool and wine cabinet, then tell them all to piss off before Mrs Tester gets home.
    You could always tell Mrs Tester to join in. I'm sure she'll enjoy it in her own little way.

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    How come you are so poor that you don't have a private beach?

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
    As a tester, I am surprised you are limiting your output to just 1 possible answer. Enjoy both.
    I suppose I could drive the contractormobile to the beach, pick up some females, bring them back to enjoy the pool and wine cabinet, then tell them all to piss off before Mrs Tester gets home.

Leave a comment:

• pmeswani
    replied
    Seeing as it's 25 degrees here should I go to the beach or stay in the garden and enjoy my pool?

Beach; lots of nubile female bodies
    Pool; close proximity to wine cabinet
    As a tester, I am surprised you are limiting your output to just 1 possible answer. Enjoy both.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Why not take a subset of the wine cabinet to the beach? Best of both worlds!
    I have to drive back afterwards.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Seeing as it's 25 degrees here should I go to the beach or stay in the garden and enjoy my pool?

Why not take a subset of the wine cabinet to the beach? Best of both worlds!

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Stay in and have a pot noodle.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by ace00 View Post
    Thursday should be 30+ C
    **** thursday; I'm working on thursday.

Leave a comment:

• ace00
    replied
    Thursday should be 30+ C

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    started a topic Beach or pool?

Beach or pool?

Working...
X