• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Pig flu at epidemic levels in London and Brum"

Collapse

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Ah just noticed it's another resurrected ancient thread! What was CB banned for? Telling the non PC truth?

Being a tulipe sockie and if I remember correctly saying that all scots should be culled.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Ah just noticed it's another resurrected ancient thread! What was CB banned for? Telling the non PC truth?

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    You're a ******* moron
    No he isn't. Both swine flu in the US and TB here are strongly linked to immigration and minorities who regularly visit counties of origin. Their diet is also a major factor. But let's not bother about facts.

Nice simple figures here:

http://www.hpa.org.uk/webc/HPAwebFil.../1317139697507
    Last edited by xoggoth; 28 August 2014, 10:09.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Bring back Cyberman!

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
    Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ?
    Bump for no other reason than nostalgia.

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied
    Originally posted by Chutney Spoon View Post
    Licky, licky

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Just wet myself re-reading this thread.

Ah, the good ol' days.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Chutney Spoon
    replied
    Licky, licky

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
    Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ?
    bump, just for nostalgia's sake

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
    Last time I took my son to a public toilet I noted that one chap took a piss and just walked out. Then another man finished on the bog and just walked out. There I was with my son, wondering how the hell am I gonna open this door now!

I ended up using my coat...Which I put in the wash when I got home.
    Why not use some bog roll?

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    I worked in a KFC in the middle of town and on more than one occasion someone decided to rub their freshly laid arse biscuit all round the toilet walls.

What the hell is that all about?
    Maybe they'd tried the food.

Leave a comment:

• Chutney Spoon
    replied
    I worked in a KFC in the middle of town and on more than one occasion someone decided to rub their freshly laid arse biscuit all round the toilet walls.

The fast food "restaurant" I worked in while at Uni had blood smeared on the walls of the ladies bog on a regular basis.

Sometimes they wrote us messages in smeared blood. None of them were safe to repeat here.

Leave a comment:

• lilelvis2000
    replied

They got bad aim?

Leave a comment:

• lilelvis2000
    replied
    Were there any old men in there licking spoons?
    It was a bit dark...so couldn't really say.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X