• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Interesting things I have learned on CUK recently"

Collapse

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    1. Doctors are overpaid, lazy charlatans who should be paid the same as bus drivers.
    WHS

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Bloody mods, poncing around .
    Ban him!

Erm, me, I mean.

Er not Mich, BB I mean.

Hang on who am I logged in as now?
    Last edited by sasguru; 30 June 2009, 13:13.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    That'll teach you. You do realise I am a Mods sock puppet, don't you?
    Bloody mods, poncing around with their pink vespas, their Fred Perry tennis shirts and their thin leather ties. Should be shot on sight.

Leave a comment:

• BlackenedBiker
    replied
    Why am I talking to myself

WE are confused....

Mod that other me

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by BlackenedBiker View Post
    Learned that threads with the word pseudo fascist tend to get removed from CUK

And quiet right too.

I love you really sadgrunt

Leave a comment:

• BlackenedBiker
    replied
    Learned that threads with the word pseudo fascist tend to get removed from CUK

And quiet right too.

I love you really sadgrunt

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    True about doctors, they are not necessary at all. People only get illnesses because doctors invented them to make a living.

Did you ever hear of anyone in history dying of Leukemia or having IBS before doctors invented those conditions? In the middle ages if you didn't die of starvation or an early medical invention, the plague, everyone lived to a ripe old age in perfect health.

Now I am going to do something really nasty to test my theory that all illness is suggestion. This is absolutely true.

Until a few months ago I used to enjoy a glass or two or white wine. Then a lady of my acquaintance told me she couldn't drink it, she felt awful afterwards. Since then I can't take it either, I feel lethargic and depressed and often have a headache or aching limbs after just one large glass.

Now I have told you lot, enjoy your next glass of wine.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    1. house prices are up
    2. house prices are down
    3. we're all doomed

Leave a comment:

• Peoplesoft bloke
    replied
    3. The government is useless and was only voted for (as Labour is only ever voted for) by chavs immagrunts[sic] flipless wasters (inc public sector workers in non-jobs) and guilty middle class twats. If only we had a totalitarian Tory state like Maggie wanted, we'd all be millionaires living in our ex-council houses by now.

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    My posts are models of reason and logic as you well know.

Don't know about the other 2 though.
    You missed my edit.

I thought the idea of three individuals using the same ID to post was quite intriguing, but if you are indeed three individuals, I see no evidence of it.

If you are indeed three separate individuals, your opinions and manner are identical. You must, at least, be triplets.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
    Erm. No. Not really.
    My posts are models of reason and logic as you well know.

Don't know about the other 2 though.

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Any particular reason for that thought?
    What? Other than your posts?

I was sort of intrigued by three people using the same ID but I see no evidence of it.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
    You just couldn't find three dicks of your magnitude in any one location.
    Any particular reason for that thought?

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    Judging by your tennis quote, your comfort zone is the sofa with cream cakes and pies.
    Kebabs & Burgers please.... Don't like Pies......

Leave a comment:

• BlackenedBiker
    replied
    Judging by your tennis quote, your comfort zone is the sofa with cream cakes and pies.
    Mmmmmm Pies........

Leave a comment:

Working...
X