• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What did you get for father's day?"

Collapse

• gadgetman
    replied
    Its not until Sept here (Oz). Missus was wondering why she couldn't find any cards in the shops

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    "What did you get for father's day?"

My birthday stolen.

I'm told they've moved Father's Day to match the USA Father's Day. That explains why I do not recall it being on my birthday before.

It would have been nice to go out, but, like Mother's Day, it wouldn't have been any fun.

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Ledsager til Ovids Metamorphoser

Leave a comment:

• Ken Dodd
    replied
    I got a box of teabags and a packet of Thornton's toffee.

I kid you not.

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    I can't understand how they can inflict the injuries they did. When you have a fight there comes a point where it is obvious that the other person has lost. To fracture her jaw twice goes well beyond that point. And why did the crowd not see anything wrong with 2 larger girls beating up one smaller one.

Leave a comment:

• Mustang
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
    A crowd of about 20 were cheering these two on and some were filming it.
    I am just as much concerned about this crowd as the original 2 girls. None of the 20 or so will get prosecuted I am sure!!

Leave a comment:

• tino
    replied
    One of them has been arrested. She works at the nursrey my daughter works at. Looks like she's about to lose her job also! I don't think I'd want somebody like that looking after toddlers.
    Scumbag. Brainless scumbag at that

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    I got woken up by the coppers looking for my daughter as one of her mates was badly beat up and they needed witnesses. Her mate is 15 and quite short and was beaten up by 2 girls, one of whom is 17 and massive. She ended up losing teeth and having her jaw fractured in 2 places. A crowd of about 20 were cheering these two on and some were filming it. The coppers are looking at doing the pair for abh.
    One of them has been arrested. She works at the nursrey my daughter works at. Looks like she's about to lose her job also! I don't think I'd want somebody like that looking after toddlers.

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Originally posted by thelace View Post
    A case of Pedigree
    Marston's or Chum?

(You can never be sure with kids...)

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Nowhere so civilized. Rochdale I believe.
    Yes - but in the nice part. Yes there is a nice part. It's nice because it almost isn't in rochdale.

Leave a comment:

• thelace
    replied
    Woken up early (well 8.30) by kids eager to give me coffee and a bacon butty in bed

A case of Pedigree

2 boxes of Maltesers (one later shared)

Pretty good day all round

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Jeez Tony, where do you live? Baghdad?
    Nowhere so civilized. Rochdale I believe.

Leave a comment:

• Peoplesoft bloke
    replied
    Coffee cup with photo montage. Card. Molton brown products. Very happy.

Leave a comment:

• Coalman
    replied
    Home made cards as standard.

Woken up at 6:30 (no fry up!)

Home brew kit!!

Saw some planes for free at Kemble Air Day.

Good day all round.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    I got woken up by the coppers looking for my daughter as one of her mates was badly beat up and they needed witnesses. Her mate is 15 and quite short and was beaten up by 2 girls, one of whom is 17 and massive. She ended up losing teeth and having her jaw fractured in 2 places. A crowd of about 20 were cheering these two on and some were filming it. The coppers are looking at doing the pair for abh.
    Jeez Tony, where do you live? Baghdad?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X