• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: CB around today?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "CB around today?"

Collapse

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Qed

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    Possibly,but lack of empathy and an over inflated estimation of one's abilities/self worth is the credo of the CUK uber poster, non?
    I couldn't possible say - as a perfect being I cannot possibly suffer from the above flaws.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Possibly,but lack of empathy and an over inflated estimation of one's abilities/self worth is the credo of the CUK uber poster, non?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    IMHO he's a one inteligent man that has suffered a stroke (right has got cross wired with badly wrong)
    I think he was born a twunt and has refined his skills ever since.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    I admire his ability to let people's opprobrium just wash over him, and bang on regardless.
    That's called getting old. At least he is always right

IMHO he's a one inteligent man that has suffered a stroke (right has got cross wired with badly wrong)
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 19 June 2009, 15:05.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    I admire his ability to let people's opprobrium just wash over him, and bang on regardless.

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    I'd like to think not, but then again....

Anyway, with any luck the mods will have given him what for.
    He's popped back up again, like one of those jobbies that no matter how many times you flush just won't go away ...

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    He has to be a sockpuppet troll, really. No-one is that crass and ignorant, are they?
    I'd like to think not, but then again....

Anyway, with any luck the mods will have given him what for.

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    He has to be a sockpuppet troll, really. No-one is that crass and ignorant, are they?
    If he is, then I reckon a mod ban for life is in order. HHH wasn't nearly as bad as him and he got booted.

Plus he's starting to plumb new depths a bit too regularly imo.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by snaw View Post
    Oh, only him posting a link about rape in south africa (73% of a survey of men said they had) then him comparing it to labour raping the UK, with an obligatory laughing smiley.

It was a new low for him.

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    What did we miss?
    Oh, only him posting a link about rape in south africa (73% of a survey of men said they had) then him comparing it to labour raping the UK, with an obligatory laughing smiley.

It was a new low for him.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Just curious.

Saw his obnoxious thread from yesterday evening had disappeared, hopefully he has too
    What did we miss?

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    1-4 1-4 do you copy? Hey good budy smash a window...

IGMC

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Just curious.

Saw his obnoxious thread from yesterday evening had disappeared, hopefully he has too
    I was just going to ask about that.

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    started a topic CB around today?

CB around today?

Just curious.

Working...
X