• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Gangsters

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Gangsters"

Collapse

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Well OS - I do hope to see photos of you lycra clad
    You and thousands others luv. Get a ticket and stand in line

Leave a comment:

• thelace
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    WHS

Now we just need another few million to join us.........
    Don't give it the opportunity to disappear...

Sign up with the Taxpayers' Alliance who are looking to pressurise the police into prosecuting the obviously fraudulent cases.

Should that fail, they will be looking to bring private preoecutions.

It may be ultimately futile, however it will keep these thieving scumbags in the public eye for a long while to come and hopefully some more of them will be looking to their futures.

By doing nothing, we will allow them to get off the hook, and by doing so we will be equally culpable.

I am fully intending on writing to my MP asking for an explanation too, however no news has broken about him yet which means he's either in the clear or it'll come out in the next few days.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    Never tried it, but gut feel says no.
    Well OS - I do hope to see photos of you lycra clad, post bike ride

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Do you look good in Lycra?
    Never tried it, but gut feel says no.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Dreary dreary me. .
    Sorry to hear that. Have you tried a makeover? Or is it a terminal personality flaw?

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    I bet you look a real bell end

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    Can I be Batman?

Leave a comment:

• BrowneIssue
    replied
    Originally posted by TazMaN View Post
    As is typical with this country, the people will not complain or protest much and within a couple of months this will all blow over and continue as always.
    The government just says demonstrations are "undemocratic" and ignores them.

That is assuming you get permission from the Police for your demonstration.

If you go without permission, you'll probably end up with a fractured head, a criminal record and your details on the DNA database for life.

And you're not allowed to demonstrate near where the leadership meets, anyway.

So what's the point?

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    WHS

Can I be Batman?

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    As is typical with this country, the people will not complain or protest much and within a couple of months this will all blow over and continue as always.

We need to be on the streets - it's our money that they are lavishing upon their decadent lifestyles.
    Dreary dreary me. How the proles lap it up. Every MP could be fraudulently claiming £1,000,000 a year, and it would be a drop in the ocean compared to the massive waste within all government organisations, plans and policies.

Do grow up.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied

We need to be on the streets - it's our money that they are lavishing upon their decadent lifestyles.
    WHS

Leave a comment:

• ChimpMaster
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ThomasSoerensen
    replied
    Originally posted by expat View Post
    So the government takes money from us whether we like it or not, by force of arms if necessary. Then they pay themselves for a good lifestyle. When we get wind of it despite their attempts to impose omerta, they get armed guards to protect them from us.

And the difference with Al Capone is?
    Al Capone was not successful in implementing a system where some form of mafia rule was the only alternative.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    I've heard that taxation is one of the problems with drafting a law against demanding money with menaces.

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    Originally posted by Drewster View Post
    .... whereas Gordon Broon is less desirable than a syphillitic open sore
    Fixed that for you.

It would take some doing to be more corrupt than a British MP.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X