• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Did you have a nice weekend?"

Collapse

• lilelvis2000
    replied
    Was okay. Took my Morris 1800 out for a spin on Saturday. Went to the park with my son. He ended up getting a severe cut on his eyebrow whilst playing with some type of teeter-totter thingi. Plenty of blood. Luckily there was someone there who quickly grabbed a first aid kit. The swelling was massive and I had difficulty keeping a icepack on him...he refused to let me apply it.

Mom wasn't too impressed when she got home!

Sunday...wallpaper removal. highlight was watching JB win his fifth!

Leave a comment:

• conned tractor
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    True. On the upside it gave me a good reason to encourage the missus to massage my prostate. I think you'all know enough about my weekend now
    Yuk, just as I was eating a tuna and sweetcorn sandwich.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by Rookie View Post
    One rubber ring for oracleslave.
    True. On the upside it gave me a good reason to encourage the missus to massage my prostate. I think you'all know enough about my weekend now

Leave a comment:

• Rookie
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    Did my first training cycle for the London to Paris thing. My @ss hurts.
    One rubber ring for oracleslave.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    ... Conformation...
    Interesting typo there.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    Thank you for asking - I got very very VERY drunk on Saturday at a 30th birthday party in Manchester. And Sunday i had promised to help out at the Conformation buffet after Mass - I really suffered, but I said I'd do it so I did.
    Mr p stayed in bed until 2pm - git.
    This morning I awoke at 4 and feel knackered.
    But the sun is shining and all is well at Pogle Towers
    Good to see the catholic tradition of getting very drunk is being upheld.

I often feel like an outsider as I hardly drink....

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Did my first training cycle for the London to Paris thing. My @ss hurts.

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    DDO on Friday Night

Cutting out Space Marines and assembling Sat morning
    Board Games and meal with a friend on Sat evening

Housework followed by D&D PnP Sunday

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Thank you for asking - I got very very VERY drunk on Saturday at a 30th birthday party in Manchester. And Sunday i had promised to help out at the Conformation buffet after Mass - I really suffered, but I said I'd do it so I did.
    Mr p stayed in bed until 2pm - git.
    This morning I awoke at 4 and feel knackered.
    But the sun is shining and all is well at Pogle Towers

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    great weekend

Loads of beer, vodka, sambuca, birds and dancing - stag weekend.

I'm a little tired today
    Serves you right!

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    You have made an attempt. Now go back to flaming me in the time honoured fashion
    Fair enough......... Your story was boring anyway!

Leave a comment:

• Menelaus
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Oh he was fine, we had him laughing in two minutes. It is one of those new-fangled three legged plastic jobbies, not a wooden one.

Reminds me of trying to show my young son how to kick a rugby ball in the park and hoofing it high and long - so long in fact that it hit some random woman in the head on the way down.

Much embarrassment for Dad (and grovelling apologies); much amusement for son.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Drewster View Post
    I feel at least a couple of us should make the attempt at civility and politeness...... occasionally!
    You have made an attempt. Now go back to flaming me in the time honoured fashion

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    great weekend

Loads of beer, vodka, sambuca, birds and dancing - stag weekend.

I'm a little tired today

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Its so rare to be asked : I appreciate it!

Saturday........ etc
    I feel at least a couple of us should make the attempt at civility and politeness...... occasionally!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X