• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Anorexic failure

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Anorexic failure"

Collapse

• Drewster
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    I have reverse anorexia. I look in the mirror and think - I'm not fat.
    I have that! I think its called delusional!

I look in the mirror and think I am handsome too!

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    I have reverse anorexia. I look in the mirror and think - I'm not fat.

Leave a comment:

• thelace
    replied
    Took a fish and chip supper and had it on the beach last night with a tin of Vimto watching the sun go down....

Heaven!

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Just had a lovely fish and chip supper, following a programme yesterday I am trying my best to feel guilty about it.

Failing miserably - maybe I should try harder and get a beer from the fridge.

And there's no way I'm going to waste it by puking.

So it looks as if I'm going to have to continue with my boring normality, no telly stardom for me...
    I heartily recommend Fish'n'Chips. We're doing some nice Cod this weekend.

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied
    Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    We should encourage this sort of thing. There will come a time when we will harvest them for food.

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    A fine figure of a woman!
    crowd

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    A fine figure of a woman!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    You?

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    hold on, I'll have a look...

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Got any peanuts?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Bring me one while you at it too...

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    started a topic Anorexic failure

Anorexic failure

Just had a lovely fish and chip supper, following a programme yesterday I am trying my best to feel guilty about it.

And there's no way I'm going to waste it by puking.

So it looks as if I'm going to have to continue with my boring normality, no telly stardom for me...

Working...
X