• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: My Lunch

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "My Lunch"

Collapse

• DaveB
    replied
    Reheated lamb cassoulet, left over from Monday's dinner, which in turn was cooked using leftovers from the Leg of Lamb we had for Sunday lunch

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Well, that sushi was great, as usual...

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
    AIDS is not a terminal illness nowadays.
    I'm sure you'd be laughing your head off if you caught it...

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    I had a half portion of Cauliflower cheese with half a plate of salad - it was lush! The canteen at it's finest!

Although I have to say, reading with Cyberboy had has made me starving I really want a roast chicken with loads of veg now!!!!

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I don't even need to exercise to stay thin.
    It's all in the aristocratic genes, you chubby peasant.

HTH

I've been miserable all day, that post really cheered me up

Leave a comment:

• Cyberman
    replied
    Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    <unfunny jokes about terminal illness>
    Or maybe Cancer?
    </unfunny jokes about terminal illness>

AIDS is not a terminal illness nowadays.

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Are you sure it's not AIDS ?!!

<unfunny jokes about terminal illness>
    Or maybe Cancer?
    </unfunny jokes about terminal illness>

Leave a comment:

• Cyberman
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post

HTH
    Are you sure it's not AIDS ?!!

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    As I go in the gym 3 times a week, play squash and 5 a-sides every week and have reduced my weight from just under 15 to under 13 stone in a year, weight is not something I have to worry about nowadays. Perhaps you should be directing your advice at the fatSAS !!
    Keep eating like that fatboy, and as soon as you pick up an injury you'll be up above 15st in no time

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    As I go in the gym 3 times a week, play squash and 5 a-sides every week and have reduced my weight from just under 15 to under 13 stone in a year, weight is not something I have to worry about nowadays. Perhaps you should be directing your advice at the fatSAS !!

HTH

Leave a comment:

• ThomasSoerensen
    replied
    Go for the sushi. It might be spoiled.

Leave a comment:

• Cyberman
    replied
    Originally posted by Ravello View Post
    So you drove 300+ miles to watch a football match, and based upon this logic you believe you warrant eating a larger lunch?? No wonder the nation's getting fatter...

Try playing a match instead.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Ravello View Post
    So you drove 300+ miles to watch a football match, and based upon this logic you believe you warrant eating a larger lunch?? No wonder the nation's getting fatter...

Post of the day. He's not called Cybercretin for nothing you know,

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    One tin of tescos ravioli heated with hot curry powder, three soft boiled eggs, two bit of toz - my Easter monday feast. Must have cost £1.50 max

blooming great

Leave a comment:

• Ravello
    replied
    I did 300+ miles yesterday to watch a football match and only ate two bananas, orange, apple and some toast all day because the super fish and chip place I normally use was shut due to the Bank Hol. It also took me five hours to get home due to the traffic. So I think I deserve a decent meal today!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X