• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My Lunch

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snaw View Post
    What, for Tuesday lunch?

We now know who ate all the pies ... move over Threaded, you've got competition!

I did 300+ miles yesterday to watch a football match and only ate two bananas, orange, apple and some toast all day because the super fish and chip place I normally use was shut due to the Bank Hol. It also took me five hours to get home due to the traffic. So I think I deserve a decent meal today!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
      I did 300+ miles yesterday to watch a football match and only ate two bananas, orange, apple and some toast all day because the super fish and chip place I normally use was shut due to the Bank Hol. It also took me five hours to get home due to the traffic. So I think I deserve a decent meal today!!
      So you drove 300+ miles to watch a football match, and based upon this logic you believe you warrant eating a larger lunch?? No wonder the nation's getting fatter...

Try playing a match instead.
      Proud owner of +5 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

One tin of tescos ravioli heated with hot curry powder, three soft boiled eggs, two bit of toz - my Easter monday feast. Must have cost £1.50 max

blooming great

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Ravello View Post
          So you drove 300+ miles to watch a football match, and based upon this logic you believe you warrant eating a larger lunch?? No wonder the nation's getting fatter...

Post of the day. He's not called Cybercretin for nothing you know,
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Ravello View Post

As I go in the gym 3 times a week, play squash and 5 a-sides every week and have reduced my weight from just under 15 to under 13 stone in a year, weight is not something I have to worry about nowadays. Perhaps you should be directing your advice at the fatSAS !!

Comment

Go for the sushi. It might be spoiled.
              "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

As I go in the gym 3 times a week, play squash and 5 a-sides every week and have reduced my weight from just under 15 to under 13 stone in a year, weight is not something I have to worry about nowadays. Perhaps you should be directing your advice at the fatSAS !!
                I don't even need to exercise to stay thin.
                It's all in the aristocratic genes, you chubby peasant.

HTH
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Keep eating like that fatboy, and as soon as you pick up an injury you'll be up above 15st in no time
                  Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    I don't even need to exercise to stay thin.
                    It's all in the aristocratic genes, you chubby peasant.

HTH
                    Are you sure it's not AIDS ?!!

Comment

Are you sure it's not AIDS ?!!

<unfunny jokes about terminal illness>
                      Or maybe Cancer?
                      </unfunny jokes about terminal illness>
                      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
                      X