• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Anyone here own a gun?"

Collapse

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Bottle of vodka laced with something nasty and left where they will find it. Job done.
    I want to look em in the eye and come out with something catchy.

The headline will read

'All I did was call him Hitler and throw a few stones at him, then he puts his hand in his pocket and says to me, 'I know what you're thinking punk, is it an ipod or is it a device that will deliver one million volts to my pustulant body'

well I dont know what pustulant means, so I sneered at him, then zzzzBAMzzz. I woke up six hours later with all my hair singed off.'

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    I want a taser. Not that the thought gives me a boner or anything, it's just that there are a bunch of feral lads in the area and I can't think of a legal way of killing them.

How're the brakes on your autogyro?

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    I want a taser. Not that the thought gives me a boner or anything, it's just that there are a bunch of feral lads in the area and I can't think of a legal way of killing them.

Bottle of vodka laced with something nasty and left where they will find it. Job done.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Foxy Moron View Post
    Yeah Yeah
    Are you related to Lucy?

Leave a comment:

• Foxy Moron
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    I'm telling my mum
    Yeah Yeah

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    I've been told people often get wet when you post

All the arrogance of Threaded but non of the humour, it's hilarious!
    At least I can spell.

Leave a comment:

• Foxy Moron
    replied
    I've been told people often get wet when you post

All the arrogance of Threaded but non of the humour, it's hilarious!

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    Got a stiffy there?
    Not at all, just amused at you making light of a massacre and then back pedalling when someone pulls you up about responsible gun ownership.

i can imagine Churchill roaming the countryside in his cammy jacket, shooting small fluffy animals and high fiveing a fellow fookwit when he get a "strike"
    Keep imagining. You may have a wet dream tonight.

Leave a comment:

• Foxy Moron
    replied
    i can imagine Churchill roaming the countryside in his cammy jacket, shooting small fluffy animals and high fiveing a fellow fookwit when he get a "strike"

"come in Alpha Zulu, target down"

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    12 Feet Pounds!

FFS!
    Got a stiffy there?

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    It's much easier if you become a Mason
    Or live in Switzerland for five years. I just go to the local police, fill in a form, go to gun shop with authorised form, hand over a couple of hundred Swiss Francs, and, bingo, I've got a gun. Not that I want one, though.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by crimdon View Post
    Never thought about that distinction. Though there appears to be a limit of 12 feet per sec for rifles and 6 for pistols before a firearms cert is needed.

One of my mates brothers is right into air rifles and was saying last night a guy at his club is paying £900 for one.

I'm hoping to have a go at clay pigeon shooting this summer if my mate organises it.
    12 Feet Pounds!

FFS!

Leave a comment:

• Foxy Moron
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Yes, the guy would have been much easier to handle had he been carrying an Uzi 7mm.

Uzi 9mm muddafhooker

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Originally posted by Bear View Post
    I'm guessing he can't answer that question given the lack of basic knowledge about firearms.

I guess - given the thread title is about 'guns' then No, they do not count on the basis they have rifling inside the barrel making them technically a 'rifle' not a gun.
    Oh FFS lighten up I can't be on here 24/7... no an air riffle doesn't count.

Yes this was prompted by two news stories where innocent civilians have been needlessly slaughtered.

I am talking about the sort of people who get a hardon when they talk about handguns/automatic weapons and I guess most people knew that but again the pedants come out in force.

This board has gone to the dogs.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X