• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Imagine you can ban 1 poster"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by ace00 View Post
    If Cyberman doesn't win I will demand a re-count.
    So far there is only 1 other nominee in the other section : looks like Tay.....

Leave a comment:

• ace00
    replied
    If Cyberman doesn't win I will demand a re-count.

Leave a comment:

• BrowneIssue
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    BTW, is there any good reason for that worthless arsewipe tay not being on the list?
    Arsewipe? tay?

He's a bit prickly for use as an arsewipe, surely? I'd suggest, instead, we shove a stick up his arse and use him as a loo-brush.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by expat View Post
    I wouldn't ban anybody. I believe firmly in freedom of speech. But I may decide whom I don't want to read: that is not at all the same thing.
    ditto

Leave a comment:

• expat
    replied
    I wouldn't ban anybody. I believe firmly in freedom of speech. But I may decide whom I don't want to read: that is not at all the same thing.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    BTW, is there any good reason for that worthless arsewipe tay not being on the list?
    Though he is the most obnoxios self-deluded idiot of all the idiots here, he is not very prolific. I guess they only allow limited internet connection at the mental institute.

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    I wouldn't ban anybody, for I admire and respect every person here

Oh dear the lonely old man has got bitter! Go talk to your wife/husband or gf/bf about it... oh wait.... you dont have one. You just have your computer and TPD. Oh and the website you created all about TPD....

Once I got home and found that the electricity had indeed been delivered, I actually cried out "Hey, Apes'R'Us, The World is back!" as I got the Internet connection working

(Apes'R'Us are the numerous cuddly-toy simians, elephants, and serpents that are kind enough to allow me to share their flat.)
    This is from TPD.. always good for a laugh
    You sad strange old man...
    Last edited by tay; 3 February 2009, 05:55.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    I wouldn't ban anybody, for I admire and respect every person here

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    I'd ban that poster of the lady scratching her bottom on a tennis court. It's over-used and over-hyped and I don't see what all the fuss is about over a supposedly iconic picture, apart from it being "iconic". Says who ?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    I'd ban everyone who doesn't agree with me.
    I agre with that if it means not being banned......

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    I'd ban everyone who doesn't agree with me.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Spill the beans brillo. You know you want to.
    A gentleman never tells : Churchill says so......

Though 1 is well known to tpd. 1 well known to bn66. the other was unimportant.

And I gave the current one away at the xmas do : but what happens on tour stays on tour.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Yeah, but you are not an obnoxious nutter so we don't mind you!!

Hmmnnn not seen Sas for a few days, anyone know if he is ok?
    He is temporarily at Broadmoor (all 3 of him) but we expect him out soon.....

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Then start your own! I will vote.

Please dont put my name in though : with 3 banned sockpuppets (and another close), 3 formal warnings and a police involvement I suspect it would not take much more.

Put your own name top!
    Spill the beans brillo. You know you want to.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    hear hear. I dont believe in banning anyone. though as a nutcase myself I feel sorry for the other nutters.
    Yeah, but you are not an obnoxious nutter so we don't mind you!!

Hmmnnn not seen Sas for a few days, anyone know if he is ok?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X