• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "This weekend I will be.."

Collapse

• basshead
    replied
    Tonight - DVD/food with the wife.
    Saturday - Geocaching
    Sunday - Probably more geocaching or DIY if I am commanded, followed by Sunday lunch then off to a mates to watch the superbowl, eat chilli and get pissed until 4am on Monday morning, ready to go to clientco again at 7.30am

Leave a comment:

• voodooflux
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    Drowning man-flu with alcohol.
    WHS

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    Tonight: Going out with four 30 something couples pretending that I give a **** about the boring tulip they fill their lives with.

Sat: Heading up north on the bike! - going to see a chap who toured Africa on his. Going to grill him as we're currently putting the route together for this :- http://www.calumsroad.info/ (self promotion).

In the evening going to a party at GSPs place which will be populated mostly by her ex boyfriends and a few guys she's had a fling with. Mutual friend asked me why I'm going - I'm not sure. Morbid curiosity more than anything.

Then later on going to another party (I suppose its technically an engagement party though being under 30 I refuse to call it that) I did also manage to annoy his fiancée last week via facebook ()

Sun: Take another ride out early on the bike.

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    Will you be taking lunch in the 'English Garden' come summer time? I take it you know the dress code?
    Last edited by Sysman; 30 January 2009, 18:01.

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Originally posted by chef View Post
    sun: packing for my new apartment in Munich and flying back
    Will you be taking lunch in the 'English Garden' come summer time? I take it you know the dress code?

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by swamp View Post
    WHS
    norrahe's a she

But yeah, WSS and WYS

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by swamp View Post
    WHS
    I'm getting drunk for two, as me OH has just been made redundant and can't drink as he's on antibiotics.
    I might as well start now...

Leave a comment:

• swamp
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Getting very drunk
    WHS

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    chef, did you cook dinner for the vegan girlie?

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    Sleeping tonight, round a friend's for wine and cheese tomorrow, hopefully hungover on Sunday
    top tip: if you have a shower first that'll get rid of the cheese and be a better follow up for the wine

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Tomorrow - Working

Sunday - Sleeping!

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Saturday I will be :
    fitting new sink, dishwasher, taps, work surface, extractor fan, and gas hob (with the help of local plumber)
    Then taking DD1 to a party

Sunday relaxing

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Waiting for delivery boyo to deliver new washing machine between 5-9pm tonight. Maybe out to eat afterwards or maybe takeaway.

Sat: Pick up new specs. Out for drinkies in the evening

Sun: Bugger all I hope.

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Tonight: Engagement Celebration drinks for some buddies
    Sat: Driving to Brum to see the outlaw cousins
    Sun: Mum is visiting

No time for dogging this weekend.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    have a free saturday afternoon for once.

no idea what I am doing in it

engagement party saturday night

not much sunday

Leave a comment:

Working...
X