• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This weekend I will be..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by swamp View Post
    WHS
    I'm getting drunk for two, as me OH has just been made redundant and can't drink as he's on antibiotics.
    I might as well start now...
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by swamp View Post
      WHS
      norrahe's a she

But yeah, WSS and WYS
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
        sun: packing for my new apartment in Munich and flying back
        Will you be taking lunch in the 'English Garden' come summer time? I take it you know the dress code?
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
          Will you be taking lunch in the 'English Garden' come summer time? I take it you know the dress code?
          Last edited by Sysman; 30 January 2009, 18:01.
          Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Tonight: Going out with four 30 something couples pretending that I give a **** about the boring tulip they fill their lives with.

Sat: Heading up north on the bike! - going to see a chap who toured Africa on his. Going to grill him as we're currently putting the route together for this :- http://www.calumsroad.info/ (self promotion).

In the evening going to a party at GSPs place which will be populated mostly by her ex boyfriends and a few guys she's had a fling with. Mutual friend asked me why I'm going - I'm not sure. Morbid curiosity more than anything.

Then later on going to another party (I suppose its technically an engagement party though being under 30 I refuse to call it that) I did also manage to annoy his fiancée last week via facebook ()

Sun: Take another ride out early on the bike.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
              Drowning man-flu with alcohol.
              WHS
              Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Tonight - DVD/food with the wife.
                Saturday - Geocaching
                Sunday - Probably more geocaching or DIY if I am commanded, followed by Sunday lunch then off to a mates to watch the superbowl, eat chilli and get pissed until 4am on Monday morning, ready to go to clientco again at 7.30am

Comment

Working...
                X