• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Anyone got anything to discuss rather than the boring economy?"

Collapse

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by backlight View Post
    Watched series 1 of Pulling from BBC3 yesterday - thought it was quite funny!
    One of my favourite shows, that

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    A Government survey has proven that people who over-sleep in the mornings are inexplicably far richer than those who get up early - also firms who employ those who tend to over-sleep are more likley to have higher levels of profit than their counterparts.

Leave a comment:

• Charles Foster Kane
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Anyone?

The average homeless person makes several hundred pounds a day up at the South Bank. Do the Maths, it could make quite an attractive plan B if you can juggle or play the guitar - just stay off my patch or I'll chin you with my mighty jowels!

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Sit on my face and tell me that you love me,
    I'll sit on your face and tell you I love you, too.
    I love to hear you o-ra-lize,
    When I'm between your thighs,
    You blow me awaaay.

Sit on my face and let my lips embrace you,
    I'll sit on your face and then I'll love you tru-ly.
    Life can be fine if we both sixty-nine,
    If we sit on our faces
    In all sorts of places
    And play...'till we're blown awaaaaaaaaaay.

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied

Just remember...

that you're standing on a planet
    that's evolving
    And revolving
    at nine hundred miles an hour

That's orbiting at nineteen miles a second - so it's reckoned
    A sun that is the source of all our power

The sun and you and me and
    all the stars that we can see
    Are moving at a million miles a day

In an outer spiral arm, at forty thousand miles an hour,
    Of the galaxy we call the 'Milky Way'.

Our galaxy itself contains a hundred billion stars.
    It's a hundred thousand light years side to side.

It bulges in the middle, sixteen thousand light years thick,
    But out by us, it's just three thousand light years wide.

We're thirty thousand light years from galactic central point.
    We go 'round every two hundred million years,
    And our galaxy is only one of millions of billions

In this amazing and expanding universe.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Did you eat it?
    I'm not planning on going outside until the bins have to be put out on Thursday. By then it will probably have disappeared.

Leave a comment:

• backlight
    replied
    Watched series 1 of Pulling from BBC3 yesterday - thought it was quite funny!

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    I think this government's great. Really top notch. Really really good.

nah, just checked my pockets and I'm still skint

What you think of the government in relation to your prosperity is about as relevant as what you think of the winner of X-Factor.

Leave a comment:

• Cheshire Cat
    replied
    We had a blackout this morning. Reminds me I need to get some batteries to backup the alarm. Got dressed by candlelight. Made an exciting "blitz style" change to the usual monday morning routine

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    If we put the same amount of energy into getting rich as we do slagging off the Government we'd be millionaires like DP.
    I think this government's great. Really top notch. Really really good.

nah, just checked my pockets and I'm still skint

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    If we put the same amount of energy into getting rich as we do slagging off the Government we'd be millionaires like DP.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    India resident Sanju Bhagat always had a large stomach, but he got extremely worried when it suddenly started growing bigger and bigger. Thirty year old Sanju Bhagat was rushed to hospital and his stomach condition was diagnosed as an stomach tumor. To the doctor's surprise it was something extremely different and very unusual. Sanju had his twin brother living inside of him like a parasite. This phenomenon is extremely rare since the parasite twin brother has to survive by leaching on its brother’s blood supply. This bizarre medical conditions is called foetus in fetu and it occurs when a foetus gets trapped inside of its twin. Doctor Mehta who was operating Sanju Bhagat said: "First, one limb came out, then another limb came out. Then some part of genitalia, then some part of hair, some limbs, jaws, limbs, hair."

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Blackcurrent liquorices improve memory and increase metabolic rate

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    No.

Next.

Leave a comment:

• ratewhore
    replied