• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Facebook by phone.

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Facebook by phone."

Collapse

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    What language is that?
    It's a reference to the scene in Office Space where they beat the carp out of the printer that used to constantly chew up paper.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    It probably is my good for nothing sh*t samsung like.

I'm so going to Office-Space-Printer it's ass in February when my contract ends.

What language is that?

Leave a comment:

• scooby
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    <no help whatsoever>
    Works fine for me (iPhone)
    </no help whatsoever>
    Ditto. i have an app installed.

Leave a comment:

• crimdon
    replied
    Originally posted by chris79 View Post
    Sorry, interpreted it as you'd stopped playing FB due to other people/people's egos/false friendships/rat race/etc. Maybe read into it wrong!
    No just a facebook game called King of the World which I was involved in. Good war game but too much cheating went on

Leave a comment:

• chris79
    replied
    Originally posted by crimdon View Post
    Sorry, interpreted it as you'd stopped playing FB due to other people/people's egos/false friendships/rat race/etc. Maybe read into it wrong!

Leave a comment:

• crimdon
    replied
    Originally posted by chris79 View Post
    Don't be jealous of others, just be yourself.

Leave a comment:

• Svalbaard
    replied
    I have the custom Facebook panel installed on my Sony Xperia and it works great.

Leave a comment:

• chris79
    replied
    Originally posted by crimdon View Post
    I've stopped using Facebook as much now since I stopped playing King of the World
    Don't be jealous of others, just be yourself.

Leave a comment:

• crimdon
    replied
    I've stopped using Facebook as much now since I stopped playing King of the World

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    Originally posted by teclo View Post
    Ah you want the Facebook app for your Palm Treo / Centro Works a treat.
    The iphone one is quite good as well

Leave a comment:

• teclo
    replied
    Ah you want the Facebook app for your Palm Treo / Centro Works a treat.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post

I'm so going to Office-Space-Printer it's ass in February when my contract ends.
    I'm going to do the same thing with the pile of steaming junk that is my W890i....madmadmadmadmadmad
    madmadmadmadmad

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    <no help whatsoever>
    </no help whatsoever>

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    <no help whatsoever>
    </no help whatsoever>

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    started a topic Facebook by phone.

Facebook by phone.

I'm getting bloody sick of facebook at the minute - it's making me log in each time I access it by my phone!!

What's up with that? It used to remember who I was!!

Grrrrrrrrrr!

Working...
X