• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Village Idiot of the Day is ...."

Collapse

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    it would be an insult to any reasonable gay person to assume that you were one of the same
    There's no smiley for oxymoron

Leave a comment:

• Cheshire Cat
    replied
    Originally posted by deano View Post
    As I do when I put on my Bill Hicks, Bill Bailey or Alan Carr DVD's.

Re-open the case.
    And Eddie Izzard, as your post on another thread suggests.

Leave a comment:

• deano
    replied
    As I do when I put on my Bill Hicks, Bill Bailey or Alan Carr DVD's.

Re-open the case.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    I laugh like a drain when I put my Jim Davidson DVD's on.
    say no more

case closed your honour

Leave a comment:

• deano
    replied
    it would be an insult to any reasonable gay person to assume that you were one of the same

and you obviously do not possess a sense of humour
    But earlier you claimed I was gay, and had gay manuals. Now you claim I am not. Are you confused?

I have a very good sense of humour. I laugh like a drain when I put my Jim Davidson DVD's on.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    So you have decided that I am gay on the basis that I don't like the concept of gay "marriage".

And I'm supposed to be the village idiot!

and you obviously do not possess a sense of humour

Leave a comment:

• deano
    replied
    no i think you'll find it in any gay manual that deano has
    So you have decided that I am gay on the basis that I don't like the concept of gay "marriage".

And I'm supposed to be the village idiot!

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Isn't that in the Bible though?
    no i think you'll find it in any gay manual that deano has

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Everybody fails sometimes

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied

Although when attacked I reserve the right not to turn the other cheek.

Leave a comment:

• deano
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Where did the talk of hating anyone come from? Christianity says homosexual sex is wrong, it doesn't say we should hate those who engage in it... Jesus spent 90% of his time with the equivalent of winos, chavs, hookers, addicts and loan-sharks. He was quick to point out their wrongdoing in their lifestyle but showed great compassion to the people themselves.

From my view, anytime anyone starts acting out of hatred, they're using religion to support their personal feelings.
    100% agree. I could not have put it better myself.

Although when attacked I reserve the right not to turn the other cheek.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Where did the talk of hating anyone come from? Christianity says homosexual sex is wrong, it doesn't say we should hate those who engage in it... Jesus spent 90% of his time with the equivalent of winos, chavs, hookers, addicts and loan-sharks. He was quick to point out their wrongdoing in their lifestyle but showed great compassion to the people themselves.

From my view, anytime anyone starts acting out of hatred, they're using religion to support their personal feelings.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    As opposed to your... what? ... stem?

Anyway the drugs help me to deal with people like you. You need filtering through a chemically induced haze, believe me.
    There there! Have a nice cup of tea and a lie down.

Leave a comment:

• deano
    replied
    You should stay off the drugs. They've addled the (already tiny) brain you were born with.
    As opposed to your... what? ... stem?

Anyway the drugs help me to deal with people like you. You need filtering through a chemically induced haze, believe me.

Leave a comment:

• coultog
    replied
    Yes. But not one of your superfruit-type plants like blueberry or cranberry. I see him as more pedestrian than that. The words of Frank Zappa keep spinning around my head...

"She lives in Mojave in a Winnebago,
    His name is [assgrow], he looks like a potato"

He'll be a natural in "Tank C"
    Oh My God! Whatever next...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X