• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Oh dear!!!

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Oh dear!!!"

Collapse

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Ladies (Cailin, SallyAnne, Fogle), does girth count for more than length?
    No.

Nice to have both though.....

HTH.

Leave a comment:

• pmeswani
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Forgive me for being dim but why would a change in the VAT rate make you out of pocket?

The VAT rate has come down but that is not to see the savings will be passed onto you - alot of companies will keep prices the same and simply reduce the VAT element thus giving themselves more money.

I think!!!
    I think she made a slight miscalculations. instead of charging 15%, she charged 11.5%.

Leave a comment:

• Bear
    replied
    Wouldn't it depend on the shape of the hole - so to speak?

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by Paula View Post
    Small fat ones do nothing for me
    Is that just on wednesdays or on smutty fridays too?

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    CM isn't a woman - she's a trucker called Barry from Scunthorpe.
    I suppose he might still have a preference.

Leave a comment:

• Paula
    replied
    Small fat ones do nothing for me

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    CM isn't a woman - she's a trucker called Barry from Scunthorpe.

You need to ask Nina or Paula if you want to ask a real woman.

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    IMPOSTER ALERT!!!!!
    Oh now I'm just confused! Who's the impostor and who the heck is Fogle

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Forgive me for being dim but why would a change in the VAT rate make you out of pocket?

The VAT rate has come down but that is not to see the savings will be passed onto you - alot of companies will keep prices the same and simply reduce the VAT element thus giving themselves more money.

I think!!!
    IMPOSTER ALERT!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Smutty Friday!
    Not had one of those for a while. There must be quite a build up of smut to come.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Do women have a different preference on wednesdays then?
    Smutty Friday!

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied

I think!!!
    Most contractors I know agree a VAT exclusive rate, so can't do this. If you had the foresight to charge a VAT inclusive rate, then yes you'd be quids in...

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Ok I've heard it said on here that I'm a bit dense, and I've quite often taken offence to that.....but actually I think yous might be right

I was up in arms about this whole new VAT thing cause (according to all my figures) I was going to be massively out of pocket....and it turns out I'd done my calculations wrong on my spreadsheet: -

I'd done <rate> * 1.115

instead of <rate> * 1.15

What a numpty!!

So, I admit, with 100% wholehearted certainty, that I am a complete and utter brainless bint.

FACT!

I think!!!

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
    Its not Friday!
    Do women have a different preference on wednesdays then?

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    Its not Friday!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X