• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Obamas opinion of Cameron"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Wonder if the Tories have time to find a decent leader before the election... Labour seem to be gaining popularity simply due to making big decisions quickly which gives the impression of confidence.
    It would make no difference who the leader. The plebs see Brown as the man taking the right action to get us out. Never mind the fact he got us in.

Anyway - who cares - hardly any difference between Tory and Labour policies anymore. bring back Maggie.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by Tarquin Farquhar View Post
    Like who? Any good candidates?

Come back Portillo, (almost) all is forgiven.
    I didn't pay attention to politics at all when Portillo was around. What was the story there?

Leave a comment:

• KentPhilip
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    Sorry about this - can anyone remind me of what Obama stands for
    OBAMA: Original Black African Muslim American

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
    Apparently Obama thinks Cameron is a bit of a lightweight. Interesting...
    Sorry about this - can anyone remind me of what Obama stands for again, or any of his policies?

Leave a comment:

• Tarquin Farquhar
    replied
    Wonder if the Tories have time to find a decent leader before the election...
    Like who? Any good candidates?

Come back Portillo, (almost) all is forgiven.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Wonder if the Tories have time to find a decent leader before the election... Labour seem to be gaining popularity simply due to making big decisions quickly which gives the impression of confidence.
    Oh Dear ™

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by the_duderama View Post
    Well Clinton was a bit of a media slimeball, hence the comparisson, he did bomb Sudan and Afghanistan, and his policies resulted in al qaeda gaining so much support in the middle east.

My point was that Cameron is an ineffective opposition - hence why labour have been in power so long and have managed to bring in so many unpopular policies. Perhaps a little more honesty in brittish politics would help earn more respect for our politicians?
    Maybe if the Tories had been in power more people would have learnt to spell correctly.

Leave a comment:

• the_duderama
    replied
    Originally posted by ace00 View Post
    History will not judge Blair so kindly I think. Would Clinton have prosecuted war on the flimsiest of pretexts? For no apparent reason other than his own vanity? Blair is a slimy character and the 1 and only thing that can make me feel any sympathy for Brown. He has a lot of blood on his hands.
    Well Clinton was a bit of a media slimeball, hence the comparisson, he did bomb Sudan and Afghanistan, and his policies resulted in al qaeda gaining so much support in the middle east.

My point was that Cameron is an ineffective opposition - hence why labour have been in power so long and have managed to bring in so many unpopular policies. Perhaps a little more honesty in brittish politics would help earn more respect for our politicians?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by Mailman View Post
    Hahahahaha, thats funny...Obama calling someone else a lightweight!

And all that coming from the man who has never voted on anything in his political life!

Mailman
    Obama makes Blair look trustworthy.

Leave a comment:

• Mailman
    replied
    Hahahahaha, thats funny...Obama calling someone else a lightweight!

And all that coming from the man who has never voted on anything in his political life!

Mailman

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Blair needs to be compared to other war criminals and mass murderers.

Leave a comment:

• ace00
    replied
    ... Blair to Clinton....

History will not judge Blair so kindly I think. Would Clinton have prosecuted war on the flimsiest of pretexts? For no apparent reason other than his own vanity? Blair is a slimy character and the 1 and only thing that can make me feel any sympathy for Brown. He has a lot of blood on his hands.

Leave a comment:

• expat
    replied
    Considering how Obama has managed to inspire a whole new generation into polictics who were previously apathatic then Cameron is a lightwieght.

You could at least compare Thatcher to Regan or Blair to Clinton and see someone with equal ability and political vision.
    Or Brown to Obama?

Leave a comment:

• the_duderama
    replied
    Considering how Obama has managed to inspire a whole new generation into polictics who were previously apathatic then Cameron is a lightwieght.

You could at least compare Thatcher to Regan or Blair to Clinton and see someone with equal ability and political vision. To me Cameron is just a shallow etionian who can't see past his desire for power and the chasing of swing voters, without offering a real alternative to labour.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X