• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Obamas opinion of Cameron

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the_duderama View Post
    Well Clinton was a bit of a media slimeball, hence the comparisson, he did bomb Sudan and Afghanistan, and his policies resulted in al qaeda gaining so much support in the middle east.

My point was that Cameron is an ineffective opposition - hence why labour have been in power so long and have managed to bring in so many unpopular policies. Perhaps a little more honesty in brittish politics would help earn more respect for our politicians?
    Maybe if the Tories had been in power more people would have learnt to spell correctly.
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Wonder if the Tories have time to find a decent leader before the election... Labour seem to be gaining popularity simply due to making big decisions quickly which gives the impression of confidence.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        Wonder if the Tories have time to find a decent leader before the election... Labour seem to be gaining popularity simply due to making big decisions quickly which gives the impression of confidence.
        Oh Dear ™

Comment

Wonder if the Tories have time to find a decent leader before the election...
          Like who? Any good candidates?

Come back Portillo, (almost) all is forgiven.
          Step outside posh boy

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
            Apparently Obama thinks Cameron is a bit of a lightweight. Interesting...
            Sorry about this - can anyone remind me of what Obama stands for again, or any of his policies?

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
              Sorry about this - can anyone remind me of what Obama stands for
              OBAMA: Original Black African Muslim American

Comment

Originally posted by Tarquin Farquhar View Post
                Like who? Any good candidates?

Come back Portillo, (almost) all is forgiven.
                I didn't pay attention to politics at all when Portillo was around. What was the story there?
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

It would make no difference who the leader. The plebs see Brown as the man taking the right action to get us out. Never mind the fact he got us in.

Anyway - who cares - hardly any difference between Tory and Labour policies anymore. bring back Maggie.

Comment

Working...
                  X