• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Mail order brides

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Mail order brides"

Collapse

• Cheshire Cat
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    I saw the whole thing, the women were really pathetic in their attitudes.
    Funniest bit had to be when they were asked if they considered themselves to be "sex tourists". So many "oh no"'s and "I'm certainly not that type"
    Of course the fact that very of them actually had sex might have actually meant that they aren't really sex tourists

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    Couldn't he have taken her around the back entrance?
    I suggested that, but he said "That's the tradesman's entrance, I'm a professional"

Leave a comment:

• voodooflux
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    I had a mail order bride once. she was bluddy useless after the postman had hammered her through the letterbox
    Couldn't he have taken her around the back entrance?

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    I had a mail order bride once. she was bluddy useless after the postman had hammered her through the letterbox
    Thats so lame.... but I can't help laughing....

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    and our cute puppies...
    I think you'll find that's a common discussion amongst blokes too.

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Well it makes a change from talking about fluffy kittens I suppose....
    and our cute puppies...

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    And did that get you a "not guilty" verdict?
    Yes, his Honour Lord Justice Oldfarty-Itchyballs agreed that all this women’s lib was just namby-pamby newfangled PC nonsense. He did however caution me for allowing a woman to stray from the kitchen sink during the daytime.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    All men know that when a woman says no, she really means yes.
    And did that get you a "not guilty" verdict?

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    All men know that when a woman says no, she really means yes.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    Not watching the program, but yes they are.

And they hate it when we get together and talk about them!
    Well it makes a change from talking about fluffy kittens I suppose....

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    Is anyone watching this program on Sky1?

Men are ridiculous!!!!!
    Not watching the program, but yes they are.

And they hate it when we get together and talk about them!

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMark View Post
    Funny, there was a prog on sex tourism just the other night. Except this time it was middle-aged western women chasing a partner in the Dominican Republic (well the 10 minutes I saw was based there). The gigolos made little/feeble attempts to hide the fact they were already married and just up for some extra fun (and money), yet the women were convinced "this was the one!!!". I suppose that if you're desperate for something, you'll be easily convinced (and your wallet/purse soon emptied). Human nature, and it applies equally to both men and women.
    I saw the whole thing, the women were really pathetic in their attitudes.
    Funniest bit had to be when they were asked if they considered themselves to be "sex tourists". So many "oh no"'s and "I'm certainly not that type"
    Of course the fact that very of them actually had sex might have actually meant that they aren't really sex tourists

Leave a comment:

• MrMark
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    Is anyone watching this program on Sky1?

Men are ridiculous!!!!!
    Funny, there was a prog on sex tourism just the other night. Except this time it was middle-aged western women chasing a partner in the Dominican Republic (well the 10 minutes I saw was based there). The gigolos made little/feeble attempts to hide the fact they were already married and just up for some extra fun (and money), yet the women were convinced "this was the one!!!". I suppose that if you're desperate for something, you'll be easily convinced (and your wallet/purse soon emptied). Human nature, and it applies equally to both men and women.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Do you think?
    Sorry sweetie but SA was off on one..... I just thought that I'd let her know that the extra rib buys her nothing.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X