• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "BNP Members list leaked on the internet"

Collapse

• Pondlife
    replied
    Poor trolling indeed

2/10

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    WTF??

No - make the WGAF?

Leave a comment:

• zara_backdog
    replied
    What on earth brought this one to life! - old news - move on.

Leave a comment:

• wurzel
    replied
    Got a link?

Leave a comment:

• Steve100
    replied
    BNP Members List

The excellent Independent got hold of a list of BNP members. Is there a racist in your street? Now you can know.
    The well-informed Independent News Paper has some (occasionally over optimistic sounding) coverage.
    Out of about 12000 records, a depressing 56 members in the NW area, including a chap called Roderick E. Riddell not far from me. No relation fortunately.
    An A.R. Williams from Devizes is listed as “Hobbies: amateur radio & ‘church-crawling’. Quaker attender”. Creepy. I e-mailed his meeting suggesting they have a chat to him about the equality testimony.
    More comedy is Dave Jackson from Warrington listed as Thai Boxing instructor. Pagan prison chaplain. Hobbies: growing mistletoe, rune making (wood).” I wonder how one gets to be a Pagan prison chaplain, hopefully the prison will kick him out. Jason Cotterill-Attaway from Nottingham is listed as “Interested in disabiity rights and setting up a British Pagan group” and there I was thinking pagans would be all happy and inclusive. Paul Shaddick “describes himself as a witch: potential embarrassment if active”.
    Matthew Jenkins of Ilminster was apparantly “embarrassed by revelations in Private Eye re. councillors”, I wonder what that was.
    While it’s fun to look for the interesting characters on this list, most of them will be “skinhead oiks” Hopefully this leak will stop some of these racists paying their membership next year

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenophon View Post

a lot

Thicko. Did you vote BNP per chance?
    Nope, did you?

You seem much more like the type that would join them.

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by tay View Post
    This post says alot about you.

a lot

Thicko. Did you vote BNP per chance?

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Thanks for the new signtaure Xen!
    Sad.

Wow... another incredibly dumb question.

Great answer.

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    Were you abused as a child?
    This post says alot about you.

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    Thanks for the new signtaure Xen!

How is racism a view or an opinion?
    Wow... another incredibly dumb question.

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Audience says

98% No, Xenophon is to busy frothing like an enraged bigot to find anything funny
    2% Yes.. he is rolling on the floor (but he doesnt get the joke)
    Were you abused as a child?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Look Brillo, your mate is back.

Hi tay. I see you've returned at a time that suits you to throw in your unique antagonistic style of posting that makes you so popular with so many CUK posters.

I see you've also failed to answer my question to one of your posts.

sockpuppet

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Often the best jokes are true....
    Look Brillo, your mate is back.

Hi tay. I see you've returned at a time that suits you to throw in your unique antagonistic style of posting that makes you so popular with so many CUK posters.

I see you've also failed to answer my question to one of your posts.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Audience says

98% No, Xenophon is to bust frothing like an enraged bigot to find anything funny
    hmmmm - I am still not sure. Can I phone a friend please Chris? I choose my friend Xen......

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Can I ask the audience please?
    Audience says

98% No, Xenophon is to busy frothing like an enraged bigot to find anything funny

Leave a comment:

Working...
X