• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Wilmslow style luggage posting"

Collapse

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Are you me?
    For the purposes of mental stability I sincerely hope I'm not you

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by expat View Post
    Provided by the hotel, no?
    Not the kind I'd want.....

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Originally posted by expat View Post
    You have obviously never travelled with a lady with VERY specific toiletry needs.

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    No, stuff everything into a case which is only just small enough to be classed as hand luggage.

Then spend 20 minutes at security holding up the queue whilst your liquids are examined/removed

Then barge past the other travellers queueing for the plane (you are a seasoned gold card traveller after all above all the other scum wanting to fly), not forgetting to run over a few feet with your trolley bag.

Then take up a disproportionate amount of space in the over head bins with your suitcase
    So it was YOU grumbling at me last week on the plane!

Leave a comment:

• expat
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    What about shampoo, conditioner, showergel, body lotion, perfume???

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    No, stuff everything into a case which is only just small enough to be classed as hand luggage.

Then spend 20 minutes at security holding up the queue whilst your liquids are examined/removed

Then barge past the other travellers queueing for the plane (you are a seasoned gold card traveller after all above all the other scum wanting to fly), not forgetting to run over a few feet with your trolley bag.

Then take up a disproportionate amount of space in the over head bins with your suitcase

And i didn't even get to the tw@ish attitude of storming down the middle of the plane as soon as the plane has landed and the seat belt signs are off

Chav scum flying are bad enough, the "I'm an important business man" tools are a close second... although i think that their attitude can be explained by the fact that they aren't quite important enough to fly business class
    Are you me? Spot on post. I'd also like to add those people who are sooo important to their company that they have to check their blackberry every 10mins throughout the flight. Flipwits!

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    oooo get her

And i didn't even get to the tw@ish attitude of storming down the middle of the plane as soon as the plane has landed and the seat belt signs are off

Chav scum flying are bad enough, the "I'm an important business man" tools are a close second... although i think that their attitude can be explained by the fact that they aren't quite important enough to fly business class

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied

oooo get her

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I am disappointed in you Pondy - a seasoned traveller knows never to travel with liquids in their case.
    What about shampoo, conditioner, showergel, body lotion, perfume???

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I am disappointed in you Pondy - a seasoned traveller knows never to travel with liquids in their case.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Two weeks ago coming back from Canada my luggage was sent to Hong Kong by mistake
    Last week it was delayed in AMS
    This week, delayed in AMS and then sent to f'ing Stockholm.

It's just arrived at the hotel now and the half full bottle of aftershave is now empty with a loose top. My clothes all smell way too metro and my toothbrush has a tangy taste.

FFS!
    Ever thought about traveling light?

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Two weeks ago coming back from Canada my luggage was sent to Hong Kong by mistake

It's just arrived at the hotel now and the half full bottle of aftershave is now empty with a loose top. My clothes all smell way too metro and my toothbrush has a tangy taste.

FFS!
    For consistency, Stockholm is SMP and Hong Kong is HKG.

http://www.worldairportcodes.net/

HTH

Leave a comment:

• cupidstunt
    replied
    Pondliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiife

<<< canned laughter >>>

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    started a topic Wilmslow style luggage posting

Wilmslow style luggage posting

FFS!

Working...
X