• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Concern for Kerry Katona's Health"

Collapse

• Spacecadet
    replied
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-meltdown.html

Schofield and Croft wearing a very nice pair of "His and His" sweaters

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    That wasn't alcohol, look at her pupils

I said pupils Tony
    My rarely eyes tend to move above chest height.

Leave a comment:

• aussielong
    replied

I said pupils Tony
    Agreed. I would say she's on half a pill.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied

I said pupils Tony
    Her eyes just looked dead to me

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied

I said pupils Tony

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I don't think she seemed drunk. She sounded more like she'd just been to the dentist, plus she seemed to understand the questions they asked.
    Thats a good discription actually.... the girls agree too!

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    I don't think she seemed drunk. She sounded more like she'd just been to the dentist, plus she seemed to understand the questions they asked.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
    I suspect that it is in an attempt for the once famous mum of the year to do away with the mums gone to Iceland thing and start a whole new career around the fact that mums gone to Threshers.
    I just laughed out loud..... I am such a bad person.... you are such a bad person TonyE for making me laugh

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by TazMaN View Post
    She needs to grow up and get a real job.
    What do you suggest?

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Oh my God, I just watched this on YouTube..... it's shocking. That wasn't the result of medication.... she was pissed!

I drift between feeling sorry for her and being furious with her. She has those kids to look after and yet she makes a spectacle of herself like that.....

I don't know....

Mods, sort the bloody smilies out....... we need a head shaking smilie
    I suspect that it is in an attempt for the once famous mum of the year to do away with the mums gone to Iceland thing and start a whole new career around the fact that mums gone to Threshers.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Oh my God, I just watched this on YouTube..... it's shocking. That wasn't the result of medication.... she was pissed!

I drift between feeling sorry for her and being furious with her. She has those kids to look after and yet she makes a spectacle of herself like that.....

I don't know....

Mods, sort the bloody smilies out....... we need a head shaking smilie

Leave a comment:

• Cyberman
    replied
    Originally posted by Bob Dalek View Post
    Keep up, man! See my scintillating witticism about Poles, above.

Just noticed !!

Leave a comment:

• Bob Dalek
    replied
    Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
    Are you sure that you don't mean Pole ?
    Keep up, man! See my scintillating witticism about Poles, above.

Leave a comment:

• Cyberman
    replied
    Originally posted by mailric View Post
    this thread deserves a poll..........

Are you sure that you don't mean Pole ?

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    I have a bit of a soft spot for her based solely on the size of her boobies.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X