• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Concern for Kerry Katona's Health

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's a pity, I only watched a brief highlight this morning but it seemed to me that philip scholfield and fern britton were like vultures and made it worse by the manner in which they conducted the i,view.

I know she came on the telly for money, but .....there we are

Comment

this thread deserves a poll..........

Comment

Originally posted by mailric View Post
        They've all f--ked off back to the motherland.

Comment

I have a bit of a soft spot for her based solely on the size of her boobies.
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by mailric View Post

Are you sure that you don't mean Pole ?

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
              Are you sure that you don't mean Pole ?
              Keep up, man! See my scintillating witticism about Poles, above.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Dalek View Post
                Keep up, man! See my scintillating witticism about Poles, above.

Just noticed !!

Comment

Oh my God, I just watched this on YouTube..... it's shocking. That wasn't the result of medication.... she was pissed!

I drift between feeling sorry for her and being furious with her. She has those kids to look after and yet she makes a spectacle of herself like that.....

I don't know....

Mods, sort the bloody smilies out....... we need a head shaking smilie
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                    Oh my God, I just watched this on YouTube..... it's shocking. That wasn't the result of medication.... she was pissed!

I drift between feeling sorry for her and being furious with her. She has those kids to look after and yet she makes a spectacle of herself like that.....

I don't know....

Mods, sort the bloody smilies out....... we need a head shaking smilie
                    I suspect that it is in an attempt for the once famous mum of the year to do away with the mums gone to Iceland thing and start a whole new career around the fact that mums gone to Threshers.
                    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN View Post
                      She needs to grow up and get a real job.
                      What do you suggest?

Comment

Working...
                      X