• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Tesco Delivery Service"

Collapse

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Originally posted by rootsnall View Post
    They knocked my Mum and Dad's gate post down and did a runner not knowing it was a street full of old git nosey neighbours with pen and paper handy.
    I can top that...

Around my way a Tesco home delivery van drove through a duel carriageway underpass got stuck and burst into flames, the heat was so intense the concrete cracked and the underpass is now been bricked up as it's not safe.

Every little helps.

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    i hate dates.. prunes are much nicer

IGMC

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    mine is due for delivery today between 3-5pm, past couple of weeks the dates have been good; can't be bothered to check them at the door, so check the dates when putting the stuff away, if there is anything with a short date I just call them and they refund it no problems.

If I checked at the door way the stuff would go back, this way all I need to do is jig the dates around.

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    Now there's a plan B: "rent-a-bollocking.com"
    Ohh that's a classic, I love bollocking people for bad service and am rather good at obtaining a favourable result, I wonder how much I could charge per hour........

Leave a comment:

• rootsnall
    replied
    They knocked my Mum and Dad's gate post down and did a runner not knowing it was a street full of old git nosey neighbours with pen and paper handy.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by Advocate View Post
    Haven't you watched the telly, friendly bacteria; it's good for you!
    Next time a professional woman from London shakes your hand, keep thinking that!

Leave a comment:

• voodooflux
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    It's a pitty you can't use the internet to get somone to go 'round there and give them a bollocking.
    Now there's a plan B: "rent-a-bollocking.com"

Leave a comment:

• Ravello
    replied
    Split them into citrus/non citrus, get a load of fruit and some fresh (not from concentrate) fruit juice, bang them in the blender et voilà... Innocent eat your heart out.

Leave a comment:

• Advocate
    replied
    Haven't you watched the telly, friendly bacteria; it's good for you!

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    It's a pitty you can't use the internet to get somone to go 'round there and give them a bollocking.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    http://www.fortnumandmason.com/Shopp...formation.aspx

HTH

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Originally posted by Ravello View Post
    What flavour?
    Assorted, they’re the tiny little ones for babies and no-one else in the house eats them.

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    Just email and tell them you want your money back. They're most helpful most of the time.
    I have.

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    It's been great for the last few weeks but they've just delivered 16 yoghurts with 2 days left on the 'best before' date.
    Just email and tell them you want your money back. They're most helpful most of the time.

Leave a comment:

• Ravello
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    It's been great for the last few weeks but they've just delivered 16 yoghurts with 2 days left on the 'best before' date.
    What flavour?

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    started a topic Tesco Delivery Service

Tesco Delivery Service

Working...
X