• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tesco Delivery Service

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They knocked my Mum and Dad's gate post down and did a runner not knowing it was a street full of old git nosey neighbours with pen and paper handy.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      Now there's a plan B: "rent-a-bollocking.com"
      Ohh that's a classic, I love bollocking people for bad service and am rather good at obtaining a favourable result, I wonder how much I could charge per hour........

Comment

mine is due for delivery today between 3-5pm, past couple of weeks the dates have been good; can't be bothered to check them at the door, so check the dates when putting the stuff away, if there is anything with a short date I just call them and they refund it no problems.

If I checked at the door way the stuff would go back, this way all I need to do is jig the dates around.

Comment

i hate dates.. prunes are much nicer

IGMC
          The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by rootsnall View Post
            They knocked my Mum and Dad's gate post down and did a runner not knowing it was a street full of old git nosey neighbours with pen and paper handy.
            I can top that...

Around my way a Tesco home delivery van drove through a duel carriageway underpass got stuck and burst into flames, the heat was so intense the concrete cracked and the underpass is now been bricked up as it's not safe.

Every little helps.
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Working...
            X