• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Hague - right leader wrong time"

Collapse

• DS23
    replied
    Originally posted by snaw View Post
    ... He's had a few air shots and I've gave him a two handed fisting.
    lol. get a room you two!

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    I think in this case it's completely justified. He's had a few air shots and I've gave him a two handed fisting.

:-O

I just burst out laughing

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    Nice use of the SASguru "claim victory first" tactic there
    I think in this case it's completely justified. He's had a few air shots and I've gave him a two handed fisting.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    I'm starting to feel sorry for you, you've just taken a battering.
    Nice use of the SASguru "claim victory first" tactic there

Leave a comment:

• Cyberman
    replied
    And new ones again.

I lived in the US for a few years, some of their spelling infected me. That's your best shot?

It shows, just as surely as your rank hypocrisy !!

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
    mould !!!
    And new ones again.

I lived in the US for a few years, some of their spelling infected me. That's your best shot?

Leave a comment:

• Cyberman
    replied
    Did he? Knew he was on a cocktail of painkillers, but not about the 14 pints.

Then again Churchill was an alky, he seemed to do all right. Not quite sure I'd put Hague in his mold however ..

mould !!!

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Snaw is a left-wing hypocrite !!!!
    Your debating skills are hitting new lows Cybertroll.

Leave a comment:

• Cyberman
    replied
    Snaw is a left-wing hypocrite !!!!

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    That was Kennedy wasn't it?
    Did he? Knew he was on a cocktail of painkillers, but not about the 14 pints.

Then again Churchill was an alky, he seemed to do all right. Not quite sure I'd put Hague in his mold however ..

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    I'm sorry, I could never have taken anyone seriously who claimed he used to drink 14 pints a day. ...
    That was Kennedy wasn't it?

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Well, then you are just a left-wing hypocrite, because you will slag off Hague on something incredibly trivial, but not a word when I shed light on your hypocrisy.
    No proof then?

So why am I still hearing you?

Leave a comment:

• Cyberman
    replied
    Why should I?

I've got no desire to defend Gordon Brown, and this thread has got nothing to do with him so why should I try to?

You put words in my mouth - back them up with proof or STFU.

Well, then you are just a left-wing hypocrite, because you will slag off Hague on something incredibly trivial, but not a word when I shed light on your hypocrisy.

Leave a comment:

• DS23
    replied
    arthur henderson - labour (x 3 actually)

Leave a comment:

• DS23
    replied
    william ewart gladstone - liberals

Leave a comment:

Working...
X