• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hague - right leader wrong time

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snp

Alex Salmond of the SNP

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
      It'll be a short but very bloody show.
      like the cartoon before the main event?

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
        Has a politician of any party ever been leader of it more than once?

Yes - Alex Salmond of the SNP.

Do I win a crakerjack pencil please ?

PS Sorry I just noticed Unicorn has beaten me to it.

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
          Who?
          andrew bonar law - consertvatives

Comment

william ewart gladstone - liberals

Comment

arthur henderson - labour (x 3 actually)

Comment

Why should I?

I've got no desire to defend Gordon Brown, and this thread has got nothing to do with him so why should I try to?

You put words in my mouth - back them up with proof or STFU.

Well, then you are just a left-wing hypocrite, because you will slag off Hague on something incredibly trivial, but not a word when I shed light on your hypocrisy.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
                  Well, then you are just a left-wing hypocrite, because you will slag off Hague on something incredibly trivial, but not a word when I shed light on your hypocrisy.
                  No proof then?

So why am I still hearing you?
                  Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

I'm sorry, I could never have taken anyone seriously who claimed he used to drink 14 pints a day. ...
                    That was Kennedy wasn't it?
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                      That was Kennedy wasn't it?
                      Did he? Knew he was on a cocktail of painkillers, but not about the 14 pints.

Then again Churchill was an alky, he seemed to do all right. Not quite sure I'd put Hague in his mold however ..
                      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Working...
                      X