• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Happy Eid everyone

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Happy Eid everyone"

Collapse

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by SandyDown View Post

you know nothing about me ..... I have never ever ever posted agains Islam...
    I'll never ever ever post again about Islam...

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied

I am so glad you understood my post. I see your command of the English language is not improving. Nor is your understanding of Islam, racism or other issues.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied

By aping a Muslim, you are in fact insulting Islam.

Leave a comment:

• El_Diablo
    replied
    Wow 18 pages.

Leave a comment:

• SandyDown
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I know you are not a Muslim, there is enough evidence in your history to show you are not, but others do not.
    Your "doing" ramadan and your happy Eid posts and other Muslim based posts are deliberate fishing trips to get people to post anti Islam responses so you can gratify your delusion that we are all racist islamaphobes when the only one that really fits that bill is you.
    By pretending or hinting that you might be Muslim you are suggesting that Islam can be played at. Let me tell you sweety, to a Muslim Islam is sacred. What you are doing is blasphemous.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    The muslims I've worked with were never coy over whether they weremuslims or not, and did not cry "hate crime" as soon as the discussions got robust.

We even managed to discuss Israel and Palestine without Jihad/Crusade breaking out.

( I wonder what would have been the response if Bush had named it "The Jihad Against Terror" ).

Leave a comment:

• ratewhore
    replied
    Originally posted by Bob Dalek View Post
    may be I should be stoned
    I thought you were: a stoned out of work wino with a trolling habit worse than mine.

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    who said am dressing up like a muslim or pretendign to be one??

All I did is say happy Eid... crime I know, may be I should be stoned...

Yawn...
    I know you are not a Muslim, there is enough evidence in your history to show you are not, but others do not.
    Your "doing" ramadan and your happy Eid posts and other Muslim based posts are deliberate fishing trips to get people to post anti Islam responses so you can gratify your delusion that we are all racist islamaphobes when the only one that really fits that bill is you.
    By pretending or hinting that you might be Muslim you are suggesting that Islam can be played at. Let me tell you sweety, to a Muslim Islam is sacred. What you are doing is blasphemous.

Leave a comment:

• Bob Dalek
    replied

Yawn...
    may be I should be stoned
    I thought you were: a stoned out of work wino with a trolling habit worse than mine.

Leave a comment:

• daviejones
    replied

Yawn...
    Read through the thread...it's not difficult to spot!!

Leave a comment:

• SandyDown
    replied
    Your yawn is significant of your ignorance.
    You spout about a number of subjects which are clearly beyond.
    You dressing up and pretending to be Muslim equates to me blacking up and singing Swanee river in a dodgy deep south accent.

Yawn...

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    You dressing up and pretending to be Muslim equates to me blacking up and singing Swanee river in a dodgy deep south accent.
    When you do that - please post a picture

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Yawn...

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Maybe you should ask someone who knows what they are doing to cook you xmas dinner.
    My turkey is never less than succulent and my sprouts are perfect.
    We prefer goose. And the sprout problem is dealt with the fact that my kids, by some weird freak of genetics, actually like them.

A decent foreribs of beef roast is pretty good too.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Same thing here happens over Xmas dear, 2 weeks before Xmas nothing gets done - everyone miserabel trying to find the right present, and 2 weeks after Xmas nothing gets done as employees deal with the back-logs and deal with their post new year depression.

Its accepted that work really slows down during Dec/early Jan due to the festivities, so why are you criticising other people's festivities, even though it was in their own country...
    Who's criticising? I just made an observation -and not even about Eid, rather about Ramadan. Of course, in England, the religious police don't enforce Christmas on people. People are left to be miserable, irritable gits all by themselves.

( Note: the bit in italics is criticism - but more a political religious system than of any religion ).
    Last edited by NotAllThere; 1 October 2008, 09:40.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X