• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "HBOS Shares crashing"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Oh Crikey - Didn't the Great Depression start when some fat cat suddenly noticed his shoeshine boy had become a finance expert, rattling through all his wheeling and dealing with borrowed funds, and the plutocrat promptly piled out of shares just in time?
    I thought the great depression started when the gap between rich and poor became too wide - mind you we are at that point again now.

How much did Damien Hurst raise today?

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by snaw View Post
    Anyone else noticed that suddenly everyone is a fcking expert today? ..
    Oh Crikey - Didn't the Great Depression start when some fat cat suddenly noticed his shoeshine boy had become a finance expert, rattling through all his wheeling and dealing with borrowed funds, and the plutocrat promptly piled out of shares just in time?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Anyone else noticed that suddenly everyone is a fcking expert today?
    I mean in the office. Obviously everyone here is an expert. Apart from AtW, who's clevererer than that, courtesy of Siberian University 101 Economics Expert course.
    I am thick. same as ever.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    I mean in the office. Obviously everyone here is an expert. Apart from AtW, who's clevererer than that, courtesy of Siberian University 101 Economics Expert course.
    http://www.internationalstudy.in/college/tomsk.htm

How did you know I was there?

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by Bob Dalek View Post
    Maths wasn't one of them, then: you have a grade "D" in Home Economics, only.
    Could be the only marketable skill in the near future for many.

Leave a comment:

• Bob Dalek
    replied
    Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
    If you said about 8 'A' levels you would be more accurate.
    Maths wasn't one of them, then: you have a grade "D" in Home Economics, only.

Leave a comment:

• Cyberman
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    So equivalent to a bad A-level of a few years ago

If you said about 8 'A' levels you would be more accurate.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Till they put their money where they mouth is. Then they brick it

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Well I know that you are ignorant, but I am a graduate AIB so do know a little about these things.

So equivalent to a bad A-level of a few years ago

Leave a comment:

• Diestl
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    I really do think you are an ignorant troll.
    You are the ignorant troll, the shares have dropped and will again, they will go under before the end of the week, if not sooner.

Leave a comment:

• Cyberman
    replied

Well I know that you are ignorant, but I am a graduate AIB so do know a little about these things.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    I really do think that he is covering up for more problems while nationalisation is discussed.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    157 and going up

now 160
    Last edited by Paddy; 16 September 2008, 14:02.

Leave a comment:

• Cyberman
    replied
    He's just repeating what everyone else has known for weeks.

I really do think that he is covering up for more problems while nationalisation is discussed.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X