• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HBOS Shares crashing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by badgerpig View Post
    howdy,
    my Ltd company bank account is with Natwest

Im asking myself how do I get at the dosh

Ive taken way too much grief off my boss over the last 6 months to be losing it LOL

can I legally withdraw it or is its movement restricted as its a Ltd company?

Ive left a message with my accountant but she aint answering for some reason
    Is "under the mattress in cash" as valid business account for HMR&C purposes?

Comment

HBOS have been the whipping boy for short selling speculators for a while now, any time there are market jitters they take a kicking.

As far as anyone knows there are no real problems with the bank, just rumours fuelled by the short selling. Alistair Darling made specific reference to HBOS this morning when he criticised shorting in the markets as being partly responsible for the fall in prices.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
        HBOS have been the whipping boy for short selling speculators for a while now, any time there are market jitters they take a kicking.

As far as anyone knows there are no real problems with the bank, just rumours fuelled by the short selling. Alistair Darling made specific reference to HBOS this morning when he criticised shorting in the markets as being partly responsible for the fall in prices.

hahahahaha... and you believe Alastair Darling !!

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
          hahahahaha... and you believe Alastair Darling !!
          He's just repeating what everyone else has known for weeks.

Comment

At least we don't have boom and bust anymore.

Just bust.

HTH

Comment

He's just repeating what everyone else has known for weeks.

I really do think that he is covering up for more problems while nationalisation is discussed.

Comment

157 and going up

now 160
                Last edited by Paddy; 16 September 2008, 14:02.
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
                  I really do think that he is covering up for more problems while nationalisation is discussed.
                  I really do think you are an ignorant troll.

Comment

Well I know that you are ignorant, but I am a graduate AIB so do know a little about these things.

Comment

You are the ignorant troll, the shares have dropped and will again, they will go under before the end of the week, if not sooner.

Comment

Working...
                      X