• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Cretin of the day ..."

Collapse

• Incognito
    replied
    Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
    Whoever it is then I'd give them the benefit of the doubt if they came out and apologised for this lack of judgement.

There are few things in life that make me REALLY angry. Disrespect towards service personnel is one of them, basically because I grew up in an RAF family, and my father served in WWII and both grandfathers served in WWI.
    WHS

Leave a comment:

• Moose423956
    replied
    Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
    There are assuredly one and the same idiot.

Milan's faux pas with the ships post is fairly conclusive, but both Likely and Milan share a penchant for same odd punctuation habits, e.g. leaving a space between a word and a question mark, and the overuse of ellipsis.
    Whoever it is then I'd give them the benefit of the doubt if they came out and apologised for this lack of judgement.

There are few things in life that make me REALLY angry. Disrespect towards service personnel is one of them, basically because I grew up in an RAF family, and my father served in WWII and both grandfathers served in WWI.

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
    Don't know if Likely/Milan are one and the same. If Likely is a troll then that comment was NOT FUNNY, and not suitable for a wind-up, whoever you really are! If not a troll then you're the sort of person who I wouldn't want to know - you're a total arsehole.

Edit: see my avatar!
    They are assuredly one and the same idiot.

Milan's faux pas with the ships post is fairly conclusive, but both Likely and Milan share a penchant for same odd punctuation habits, e.g. leaving a space between a word and a question mark, and the overuse of ellipsis.
    Last edited by bogeyman; 4 September 2008, 12:14. Reason: sp.

Leave a comment:

• Moose423956
    replied
    Don't know if Likely/Milan are one and the same. If Likely is a troll then that comment was NOT FUNNY, and not suitable for a wind-up, whoever you really are! If not a troll then you're the sort of person who I wouldn't want to know - you're a total arsehole.

Edit: see my avatar!

Leave a comment:

• ace00
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    and acting Head of CUK Village Idiots Club.
    Surely a position for a man of your talents? Got my vote.

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied

Originally Posted by Incognito

This one: http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...-sea-news.html]
    Likely posted the exact same thread with the same content.

Originally Posted by Incognito

And here's Likely's http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...black-sea.html]

Milan, you are such a numb nuts. So busted. Loser.

Last edited by Clippy; 4 September 2008, 11:31.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by Incognito View Post
    This one:

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...-sea-news.html

Well I never. Milan has finally sussed how the shift key works.

Top trolling though.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    and acting Head of CUK Village Idiots Club.

The award goes to Likely:

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...prejudice.html

Lets see if one of the other village idiots can't better him. Competition is, after all, high.
    Don't worry - he'll say something really stupid about how awful some minority is, and get banned. Again.

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    And here's Likely's

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...black-sea.html

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    They posted the same thread at the same time a week or so ago. It didn't look like Milan was taking the piss either.
    This one:

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...-sea-news.html

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    Are you sure?
    They posted the same thread at the same time a week or so ago. It didn't look like Milan was taking the piss either.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Likely-This user is on your Ignore List.

Leave a comment:

• Likely
    replied
    You are a tit. If you won't get behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

And Likely is milanbenes
    Got me.

Leave a comment:

• Likely
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Its not me! damn! what do I have to do to win this award?
    I am sorry Brillo but you are inherently kind and sane.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    You are a tit. If you won't get behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

And Likely is milanbenes
    Are you sure?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X