• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: How to be hated

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "How to be hated"

Collapse

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by beaker View Post
    Are you AndyW?
    No!

Not saying who I was either

Leave a comment:

• beaker
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    I got warned about that. Admin sussed that the two posters arguing were both me
    Are you AndyW?

Leave a comment:

• EqualOpportunities
    replied
    I'm not English
    It all becomes clear.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by EqualOpportunities View Post
    You seem smug; I am confused
    I'm not English

Leave a comment:

• EqualOpportunities
    replied
    You seem smug; I am confused

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by EqualOpportunities View Post
    Welsh

Leave a comment:

• EqualOpportunities
    replied
    I hate you!

Mainly because I can't pronounce dmini without looking like a goldfish (it's a lip thing)

Actually I like you. you are a sensibly minded person/persona.

Carry on

Just ignore me, I waffle on a lot
    Welsh

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by dmini View Post
    Aw

It was a user name I got a long time ago - pronounced "Dee-Mini".
    I am real - and I don't have a split personality here either. It seems way too complicated to me! I've enough hassles keeping track of one ID on fora!
    The only trouble is that my ID has been guessed by a number of agencies! Especially when Ive posted about them - even if nice comments. They get kind of edgy,

So do people with multiple personae end up arguing with their other creations?
    The first sign of madness isn't when you talk to yourself - its when you argue back!
    I got warned about that. Admin sussed that the two posters arguing were both me

Leave a comment:

• dmini
    replied
    I hate you!

Mainly because I can't pronounce dmini without looking like a goldfish (it's a lip thing)

Carry on

Aw

It was a user name I got a long time ago - pronounced "Dee-Mini".
    I am real - and I don't have a split personality here either. It seems way too complicated to me! I've enough hassles keeping track of one ID on fora!
    The only trouble is that my ID has been guessed by a number of agencies! Especially when Ive posted about them - even if nice comments. They get kind of edgy,

So do people with multiple personae end up arguing with their other creations?
    The first sign of madness isn't when you talk to yourself - its when you argue back!
    Last edited by dmini; 3 September 2008, 19:04.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by dmini View Post
    What are you on??
    Lets state first that I am in the "Fundamentalist Christian group"
    I have never had people at work hate me because I am a christian, or because I am a contractor and so in their perception richer than them. I've had one or two who disliked me, but that was a personal thing, nothing to do with my faith or wealth,
    I hate you!

Carry on

Leave a comment:

• dmini
    replied
    Originally posted by contractor79 View Post
    dmini that's rather naive, so are you blaming individuals for being disliked, how about the jews in 1930s then? Christianity is not anti-war, where do you get that idea from, just war is a valid doctrine
    I never said Christianity was anti-war. I do not believe that the wars we are involved in are justified though - they are based on OIL - purely and simply.

I'm accused of many things at work - normally being cynical - but not of being naive!

Now who was it who created the last "christian" troll on this forum. I can't even remember the troll's name. c'mon someone - remind me

Must stop feeding the troll, must stop feeding the troll, must stop zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Leave a comment:

• blacjac
    replied
    there's plenty of awful songs being played on that station. Cliff's song went to no1. It's clearly the underlying reason was the beeb's loathing of religion.
    So why have they shown songs of praise every sunday since the dawn of time?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    FFS where do we find these absolute cretins. This one is too stupid to be real.
    LB is that you? Another classic

Leave a comment:

• foritisme
    replied
    Oh and to be even more hated: have a nice looking bird.

So do all Jews have nice looking birds ?

Leave a comment:

• contractor79
    replied
    dmini that's rather naive, so are you blaming individuals for being disliked, how about the jews in 1930s then? Christianity is not anti-war, where do you get that idea from, just war is a valid doctrine

Leave a comment:

Working...
X